Reviews for I'm Already There
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was really sad :(
Kalidris chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
*sniffles* ... I read beforehand that there's a character-death, but stupid me couldn't resist reading it anyway. Wonderful story *sniffles again*
MaasaiGirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow! That was an amazing story! I was crying so hard that I had to reread it two times to get it all! I made the mistake of listening to the song while I read it! Which, I wouldn't recomend unless you really need a good cry! Again, wow! I would however suggest that if you wish to continue it, that maybe a good add to it might be for Bones to find out she's pregnant. Just a thought. I'm to much of a romantic for my own good and I'm always wanting to turn a story into as much much of a sweet ending as I can! Thanks for sharing! Great work!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wonderful story! Very emotional!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Beautiful, but sad.
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007

GR! YOU!...You...I can't believe you did that to me! YOU MADE ME READ THIS! GRR! OKAY you did give a warning...but STILL! YOU know I don't DO *MAIN* CHARACTER DEATH!-seems you left out that little word *MAIN*! LOL! But you know me I give credit where credit is due...It *was* BEAUTIFULLY written! VERY heartfelt, very emotional! very draining! Pulled on all the right heart strings! I'm POOPED now!-AND I'm sitting in the damn recliner! LOL! You've screwed up my endorphins-I've gotta go find something happy and fluffy to read now! *BREATH* There better now-I'm sure I'll find something! LOL!

~G :D
Ronata chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
too sad to bare thinking about, thanks!
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
So beautiful! I was crying by the end of the fic, it's so sad to think about Booth dying, leaving Brennan alone.

I loved it, it's diferent from your other fics, but I love it!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
OMG that was beautiful and sad and I'm wiping tears away.

So good.

The last 2 paragraphs were my sweet and touching.

From the Boneyard :D
Kia Grrl chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
tahnks a lot. now i can't finish homework im supposed to be doing because my eyes are all teary!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very sad and beautiful. Makes sense with the song.
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*sniffle* I'm so glad that you got around to writing this. Although I've always that it was a great idea, when I seen it, I thought about not reading it...but then I remembered how passionate you were about it and just had too.

i think you did the song justice.

Great job.

Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Holy crap. you have me in some serious tears here. Great job. I am thinking it would be nice to see a sequal that has her experiencing that feeling. The one that you and I know is there. Even when you don't believe.
watchingthedarksky chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was so sad. Made me want to cry. so, either you're really, really good, or i'm just pathetic...or both. Probably both. *ponders*

Anyway, great job. This was beautifully well written.

Lu78 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
So sad, but beautifully written.