Reviews for Waiting On The Stars
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 11/2
Beautiful and brilliantly written fic. Good job and thanks for writing this.
IarIz chapter 1 . 4/18
Q.Q its soo beautifyl i want to cry. But crying will ruin the nmoment so i hold it... And now my eyes feel hot.
Cloud and Tifa chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Thanks to this beautiful fanfic, I have become attached to the song The Good Left Undone by Rise Against. The song really does fit their relationship. I'm listening to it as I type this. I've read this story already but I'll always come back to it. The way you write them (Cloud, Tifa, Denzel, and Marlene) is just the way I imagine them. You kept Cloud and Tifa in character but you got them out of their comfort zone.

Good job on writing this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
The story was wonderful! I really appreciated the Rise Against quote at the end.
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was beautiful, simply put. And I can't imagine them ever being together if this happened any other way.

Good job on writing this :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow this was incredible, great job
Audy Ruki chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Simply beautiful.

Those two words are enough to reflect my whole opinion regarding this fic.

Also, I really love and appreciate it, the part of them making love. Not only that it is sweet and passionate, with a sense of longing both of them felt, but also because it was not typically written as a 'sex scene' with way too much details, ones that I won't ever acknowledge about like so many other fanfics I've stumbled upon. Such thing should be subtle, just enough to give out the message to the readers while maintaining the charm of the story, otherwise it will only result in tainting the beauty innocence of romance of a story. Hence, I'm so glad that this story is very well-written, and I'm happy to read it from the first line until the end, with my satisfaction intact throughout the whole story.

Most of the compliments I wanted to say had already being said by other reviewers, so I'll leave it to that. Thank you, for writing this fic. I'll definitely add it up on my favorites list.

Audy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hi! arandomteenager here! Too lazy to log in hehe.

This was a beautiful piece. Loved the style of writing and word choice (ie the sun "spilling" in the room-great!) I thought you kept Cloud and Tifa so in character. I've read scarce stories where they were in character.

The ending was really nice. I think you captured Cloud's thoughts excellently. Well done! Bravo!
Good Left Undone chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
beautiful. simply beautiful
angelovelies chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Lovely, this is just utterly lovely. You are indefinitely wonderful. I love this, I love Cloud, the Cloud you made him to be. My heart cried a bit. xx
Ooabk chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh my, this was breath-takingly beautiful!
yootena chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I knew this was good if it had 55 reviews. And it was! Absolutely wonderful, great, beautiful job! You've captured Cloud perfectly!

WitlessFool chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I knew this was gold when I saw how many reviews this one-shot had received. But it wasn't until I read it that I realized just how amazing your story was. It's ... words can't describe how good I found it. Full of symbolism and beautiful prose, it really captured the essence of Cloud and his thoughts. Definitely one of the best stories I've read.

drinktea chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was so lovely. You managed to work in symbolism without getting cheesy, and I liked that. Great work!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2011