Reviews for The Devil Next Door
sweet-mclovin chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
goodness when are you gonna update ! more please ? im so hooked !
mysteree101 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I am in love with this story! You have to update as soon as possible! I need to know what happenes next!
Floop chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Aw! Poor Hermione! I swear Draco can be such an ass sometimes? But, you know, at least you kept him in character.
i love blaise chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
please update soon. i really want to know what happens.
isis chandra wu chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
No how could you leave it like that? And it was just getting interesting! :)

I hafta say though, the blocks of paragraphs does tend to bore me a little, and the first time i read this, i found myself skipping some lines. *shot*

But once i really read it, yes, it got me hooked.

Will be waiting for the next update!
niki chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
OH! :D I really liked this chapter, it was very original. :)

And Draco saved her! :D Im sure you know what you're doing with the story, and I look forward to reading the next chapter - I can detect a bit of excitement coming up! ;P
anastasia parkinson chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
hey update soon please i really like this storie
dracomione12 chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
draco? hhahah, yey! ( he saved her, even if he did insult her, i'm glad that he saved her. hahah! woah! Ginny? stealing? priceless. :] love it. update more! or else, I'll call the fanfiction police! haha. love this stuff. (
dracomione12 chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
LURVE it! (
dracomione12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
aw. :[

I love this chapter. xD
dracomione12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007

Cool chapter. :]
Dianafefe1 chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
Great story! I wonder who is her savior, but to me it sounds like Malfoy? Can't wait for the next chapter!
who101710ohw chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
i cant wait for the romance to come !
Rusty Silver chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
omg, i love this! update soon!
Precious Ink chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
hi! i really liked it... and i hope draco and hermione get togther soon... cause i really hate the current draco... not because u wrote it:P.. but because how he's acting... :D. plz update asap..