Reviews for My Protector
oOYuuOo chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
Whoa.. What a ride.

I enjoyed reading it!

Thank you for the story! :)
imaferrari chapter 26 . 12/14/2010
Well, this was good. Serious twists.
imaferrari chapter 22 . 12/14/2010
OMG! THAT's it! Anthony's "we've got to stop those bastards" comment and Paula "trying to save the world" etc. Ashley pointing out that, basically, something is fishy because the men won't tell them what's going on. Christine's "you're not opening it." Then, the revelation. I mean, WOW!
imaferrari chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
Ok, first, what is the purpose of going to that cave. Is it Raife and Arthur who are up to no good? Then, the flashback - Paula is not awful; rather, she seems like a good parent. Then, the present with Paula and Christine. They don't seem like two people who hate each other trying to fight for power. Hmm...
imaferrari chapter 20 . 12/14/2010
Good God. Paula is all over the place. How could she do that, then tend to the wounds?
imaferrari chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
What does finishing the course have to do with it? Why would true love break it? Is it something to do with that cave and sword? Only together they can get it out but separate (i.e. Ashley dead) they can't? I'm really trying to piece this together.
imaferrari chapter 15 . 12/14/2010
Wtf?
imaferrari chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
What, are they going to be fighting each other? Confusing since there has been very little by way of explanation coming from Arthur or Raife.
imaferrari chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Wow. What an erotic lesson.
imaferrari chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Ok, just started reading this one and now all I can think is, "What the hell?" I really can't believe I paused to write this quick review, but I HAD to give you some kudos for making me re-read the end of this twice to make sure I wasn't reading it wrong!

On to Chapter 9!
lolosuper chapter 26 . 12/23/2008
Wow! That was something, and I mean that in a good way. The way your story keep developping, we never knew where it was going. You did a amazing job, really :P
Emma James chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
they were ther efirst everything
mutt009 chapter 26 . 11/2/2008
aww...this story was good...im not ready for it to end..
EagleSenior chapter 26 . 11/1/2008
this was a great story great ending
irondragonsll chapter 25 . 11/1/2008
Holy Jesus...mmkay, now that Glen thing, that was unexpected.