Reviews for Thanks for the memories
Kazjaz13 chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Please update please please please! Update!
Oliviabensonlovesvu chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Plz update
LaceNLeather24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This makes me sad, it hasn't been updated in a minute! Please come back and do another chapter!
HueyFree12 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
OMG CONTINUE
lilbritt4u2 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
this is a really good story i hope to see more soon
CplPBenson chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
choice
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
When I saw that you had updated, I was so shocked. My eyes nearly popped out of place lol.

Moving On...This was a great chapter but it left me with more questions. Where will Olivia and Maddox go from here? Is Maddox with the FBI?
HueyFree12 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
That ending was so sad. It should've been Olivia and Maddox for sure, not that Edward bastard.
Loved your stroy though. It was great!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
I like how this story kind of shows that fate works in strange ways, I know Olivia and Maddox will end up together.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Amazing xD You know I want Olivia and Maddox together xD Hahahaahaha please more!
amber3234 chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
aw why did you stop writing? I miss coming on here and seeing that you updated. :(

Please update these stories.
electric wannabe chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
LOL I hate Austin but he's a great character :P

Are you gonna say which pairing this is gonna be? Because I'll get down on my cyber-knees and cyber-beg for it to Maddox and Olivia! :D I think Edward and Liv would be good, but Maddox and Liv totally beats it, they're so adorable! And you can jsut put Edward and Nicole together, they're kinda predictable but it'd work lol! Ahh see what you've done to me with this story?

*Takes a deep breath!*

:D I love your writing, can't wait for more. Lucy xx
TVCrazed chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
PLZ UPDATE SOON.
NavyDeLyne chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Awe, I love it! I'm a really big Casey/Chester fan! Please update!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
would love to read more, and i hope that we find out more on Maddox and Olivia.