Reviews for Nights of the Old Republic
Tipper of Cows chapter 32 . 1/9
I'm so glad you're still updating this story! I gotta say I've reread masquerade about ten times. Please please don't give up.
Yule chapter 32 . 7/24/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned the story :)
masterdude94 chapter 32 . 5/4/2014
Hey, this is a really neat story you got goin here! I hope you update it soon!
Anime Butterfly chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
This is an awesome fic! You depict every character so accurately and how they'd react.
Vangran chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
well that's one way to end a chapter. Honestly, HK, your enhanced sensors are going to allow you to hear them in the throes of passion unless you turn them off.
shadow-eyed-girl chapter 32 . 1/3/2014
I love this story! I use to play this game all the time and I feel in love with Carth. I love your writing style and how the characters are writen. I just spent the day reading the whole story. I can't wait to read more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :) AND THANK YOU!
Katestar98 chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
Whoo it's been awhile. Nice chapter though a little short for the amount of time that's passed.
sirigirl157 chapter 32 . 1/1/2014
I just spent the last four hours of my life reading your entire story. I am in absolute love with your writing style and portrayal of the characters. Please, for the love of the force, merlin, the Maker, whatever, PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
naryga chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Simply AMAZING! You have got to finish this story! I have simply devoured the existing parts... Please, update soon! This has for to be one of my favorite female Revans. She just seems so real! Not too weak or silly, but not to overpowering either. Great work! Love your interpretation of Carth as well! More manly while still beeping tender and less like a whiny baby with blasters. Ancore please!
naryga chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole story, but I've just got to say that I just LOVE that shin is a dancer! That is completely AWESOME! I'm not happy that there's only one chapter left though...
M chapter 30 . 6/14/2012
Whew, getting a little warm up here. Update soon!
Rick Crash Tracy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Nice chapter cant wait to read the rest.
unlock.your.heart chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
That was an awesome update! I really like the development of Shin/Revan it makes her feel more real with all the extra hobbies and interests. Can't wait for the next update!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Nice job.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 28 . 6/9/2011
Nice job. Looking forward to see if there is a twist here soon.