Reviews for The Butcher and Baker and Candlestick Maker
Roni chapter 1 . 4/26
I've read a lot of your stories and they are all good but dissapointing that so many are incomplete. Can you please get back to them. It has been quite a few years but maybe you can continue at some point?
Guptanation chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Love this story... Enjoyed reading it, really got the adrenaline pumping...
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh this is COOL. Confusing as all hell, but awesomefor it. Cannot WAIT. XD
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow. That was weird! I love it! I had just come from Clarity, Her Tomb a while ago and decided I should try this one as well. Despite absolutly loving Lockdown, I was hesitant to read too many of your stories simply because they were never completed. I very much want both afore mentioned stories to be continued at the next available opportunity please; but this one, confusing as it is, can almost stand alone as it is. Not that I wouldn't love an update! Just that, if one never comes, it is still a good story, ending with minor finality and a heavy air of mystery.
Kay, I really hope you come back soon. With you gone, the fandom of TMNT has taken a great hit. You are an exellent writer. (was about to make some cliche line about keeping the candle of your writing lit and use a line from this story, but really, what is the point of such cliched sappiness? You know we all love you.)

Awaiting your grand return,
szszsz chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
ARGH, DAMN IT! You don't leave a reader with a cliffhanger of this class! It's such a great story. Just tell us what's going on, what happens next, make it a numbered list or whatever, please?
Seizalyn chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Read this when it was first posted. Still amazing coming back. Will we ever be able to find out what's going on?
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I'm so excited to start the next chapter. This is going to get even better, I can tell. Good job.
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I don't usually read TMNT fic, but this story is wonderfully creepy and haunting. I hope it is someday continued!
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Dude, this is serious! You can't just leave us hanging! please update soon!
tistrust chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I have to admit, I'm really confused at the end of this story. But its perfect. The confusion works with this piece since its exactly what Raph is going through. It gets the feeling of someone who is trapped throughout the piece and then at the end, though I'm not sure what happened, suddenly Raph isn't trapped anymore by the future in the 'dream.' So I get the idea that this is the ending. The characterization is spot on. The repetition of the same scene really gives me the sense that Raph going crazy, I think because it references mental disorders, but at the same time I get the idea that this all could be real. Really awesome job weaving the scenes together with the same line beginning and ending each scene. Thank you for sharing.
BillieJoe80fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
ARRRGHHH! Please please please finish this! Pretty please 3
Strgrl4eva chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Did you seriously just end this story like this? Seriously? I don't care if the last time you even glanced at this was over 3 years ago... you need to finish this. NOW
M chapter 1 . 3/2/2010 reeally need to update this! I mean, WTF!We're just left hangin' there at the end! WTF happens? Arrg!

Anywho, your writing is all kinda of magical awesome's just so damn fusturating to get to the "to be continued" without any continuation!
Viridis Lupus chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Please, please update this.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »