Reviews for Broken Lands
cdewinter78 chapter 2 . 6/27
Liking?! Oh you must be confusing me with a more cultured reader, your story has me grinning like a rabid fangirl! Imagery is wonderful and you can really taste the nightmare world poor Skye is being inducted into. Great work!
Viator-Porta chapter 13 . 9/18/2009
“ Pro Hart…eat your fucking heart out.” Elise saw three very confused faces looking in her direction and shrugged her shoulders. “ It’s an Aussie thing…” Haha I read this part out to my Mum and she Laughed and I aksed who Pro Hart was and when she told me I laughed too, I love this and the one before it! I'm going onto the next one...Cya!
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
This line?

Because Dean was coming. She knew that now. And when he found her? The Yellow Eyed Demon was so screwed…

totally sums up the whole story for me. It's just perfect. There is a lot of darkness, but just when it starts to get depressing we see a glimpse of the old Sam underneath. I am glad everyone (well...minus Skye) is reunited and semi-happy. Also, Elise being an Aussie? Perfect. Aussie's are cheeky folk and I think she's just what Sam needs.
heather03nmg chapter 13 . 11/1/2007
Holy heck, that was one wild reunion. I'm glad my boys are together again. Loved Sammy using his powers to destroy the evil threatening his family.

Hurt Dean is still appreciated but its not the same when he magically heals...ah well.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Really, I was just teary eyed but after reading that death scene now I'm going to need a box of tissues. My poor boys, you write their bond so beautifully!
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Such heartbreak,

That was a stupid word, really. Home. What the hell was home anyway? A house? Sam had lost that before he was old enough to even comprehend the word. A place where your family was? If that was the meaning of the word…Sam’s home should be a cemetery.

Home meant nothing to Sam anymore. Not without Dean. The world itself felt cold, empty and hostile without Dean sitting next to him, howling out the lyrics to Enter Sandman and drumming his hands to the beat. Sam felt like he was missing a limb…as if he had forgotten how to breathe properly or his heart no longer beat in the correct way. Because it hurt! It hurt so much not to see his brother there….and now the only way he was able to stop the pain, was to kill every demon he found.

You made me all teary...
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Shirtless Dean is always appreciated, thanks for that!

My poor Sammy, all broken and alone without his brother...you really do write amazing angst!
Nana56 chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
Cool ending, deary! I loved it and I'm really looking forward to the next story!
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
Aw! Andy! *loves*

I'm glad they all know that they're all alive.

Of course I'm still reading. I love this series. I just had to deal with midterms and studying for them as they sucked out my soul...you know, boring stuff. But, YAY!, those are over, and I survived. Woot!

Can't wait to see what comes in the next part of the trilogy.
Bellicose chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
My goodness. I just sat here and read the entire first story and the entire second story. Gotta say, I'm loving it. I very excited for the third one!

-Elizabeth
gretchless chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
hey, glad skye know's conner is out there with dean, and they're coming for her should give her more reason to hold on !

cant wait to read the next story !

bye for now !
lovinandrew chapter 13 . 10/13/2007
Absolutely awesome! mate :)

I can't get enough lol, especially John hurt hehe. It did my heart good to read all three Winchesters back together again, love it!

*John stepped forward, noting the way Bobby’s eyes narrowed at him. “ Go get the holy water out of the trunk, Bobby. I’m too tired to argue this with you right now. You want proof that Sam’s himself? You’ll get it.”*

That's my best line lmao, thought Bobby better start trust John soon or I'm gonna slap him one lol

Great story keep it up, and hurry up with the next chapter :P lol

Debbie :)

0h p.s love your Dean post, fantastic reply! it's actually given me an answer to letting Dean go lol you know how John is lol. And I'm already lovin the bad guy. Sorry to tell you here but i dont have an address to send it lmao
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 13 . 10/12/2007
YAY! The boys are back together. Now, they just need to find Syke.
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 12 . 10/12/2007
Ack! I didn't notice you updated. I've been so busy lately.

Poor boys. They're so tortured.
Nana56 chapter 13 . 10/12/2007
The boys are back together! Woohoo! That demon better watch out now!

Fantastic chapter, hon!