Reviews for Plan: Dating Bee
mighty penguin chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
love the twins great storie
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
FlamingReaper chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love this story. I couldn't stop giggling through out the whole thing -
Rochellu chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I literally laughed out loud at this. XDDD
NeverDust chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aw Poor Bee! Great idea though. At first, I thought Cy was IN on the dating Bee mission... But I caught up quickly enough. And I do love the complete adorableness of Speedy and Aqualad. Never really thought about it before, but it definitely has potential.
Arkadian Toad chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow, I can't believe this is, what? My fifth time reading this? And this may be the first time I've commented! I really love your writing, the Spaqua hints were great! Keep writing!

~Arkadian Toad
ZenziTheJewel chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Omg I had so much fun reading that! LOL! Especially with a little Speedy/Aqualad twist P
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
CyBee...SpAqua...does it get any better? I loved this fic and loved the whole "I like this couch and would rather not have to get rid of it," bit, especially. Nice joke. Love how they all worked together to be effectively over-protective of Bee, great job and awesome imagination.
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
they are so sneaky!

LOL
Ace.04 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
wow, i liked this alot! i never really liked titans east fics, but this was good :]
raerobgal chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I'm a raerob shipper, but I also adore cyxbee! They rock! And so does this humorous fic! My fave line was :

"Sparky...Why the hell are you sitting in the middle of the room on a stool?"

Lmfao! Oh well, thanks for making this fic! ;)
BuddyTheEvilGnome chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Holy crap, that is so funny! I love it! Keep writing!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I LOVED THIS! IT WAS AWESOME!

its so funny how the boys are over protective and have a plan already set up, great spanish by the way, i cant write or talk it

oh, speedy and aqualad, the ending part between them was funny

the twins are so adorable, i hope bumblebee and cyborg have a good time _