Reviews for The Tart in the Fireplace
bananafox chapter 5 . 5/29
brilliant, hilarious story. just what i needed after reading way too many angsty gitf fics.
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I am... appalled. So very appalled by this travesty. It's because of people like you that feminism is a joke and that women are still treated so poorly. How can they be treated otherwise by society when members of their own gender are doing it for society? Because how DARE any woman express the slightest bit of sexuality lest she be labelled a 'slut' and a 'tart'.

Reinette Poisson in real life was one of the finest, most accomplished women to have ever lived. You, you sad, pathetic person, barely scrape the sheer enormity of her place in history and the impact she had, let alone her legacy and her brilliance. In terms of the episode itself, I loved Reinette - she was intelligent, kind, compassionate, and she would have been a worthy companion to the Doctor and was one of the best love interests to him the show has ever had.

In terms of this travesty you have the nerve to call a Doctor Who fan fic, the Doctor is so hideous out of character and so completely and utterly cruel that I in no way believe you are a Doctor Who fan at all. You clearly have no idea what the show means, let alone who the characters are.

This was a pointlessly mean, awful story and you are a sorry excuse for a human being.
reinetteh8er221b chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Lovely! And ignore all those people who leave reviews only to hate because they like Reinette, you DID warn them ;D
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I love happy endings! Rose and Ten are together, Reinette's dead...everyone gets the best!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
I can't decide which version I prefer...
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Ignore the haters...or, technically, the likers...whatever! Just know that I cannot wait for the continuation of the girl fight!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
RAH RAH RAH! Cheering on the Reinette hate!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
So...she wants to have sex...with her imaginary friend?
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 11/8/2014

Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I loved every single bit of this story: It's so evil and amazing. I've always hated Madame De Pompadork since the beginning. Don't listen to the rude reviews, in the summary you told them not to read if they liked her!
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 5/25/2014

crzykittyfangirl chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
oh yes, that is brilliant, i always hated stupid, little prissy renniete
3rd Doctor chapter 1 . 4/1/2014

SharkGurl chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
HEHE I loved the Reinette bashing. Great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2014