Reviews for Scoring the Goal
WiiPuu chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I went all 'kyaah kyaah' otaku weebu on dis cute ss story.
luz94 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
estuvo muy bueno! pobre toushiro...estaba muy estresado!me gusto mucho sigue escribiendo!saludos!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
And I do have an account but I'm too lazy to log in
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aww sweet!
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011

Favoreite part-"Stupid ball acts like Matsumoto."

Nice story :D
TheRandomBystander chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Eheheheh...this is adorable.
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Khihihi, me likey C:
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Well, like they say, 'you could say that there's nothing between you at all, but if you keep bickering like a ten-year-old married couple like that, no one's even going to _try_ saying anything.'. The arguments made the story wonderful, because I think that's what most of their interactions had been in canon too, the friendly ribbing at each other.

Many. many thanks from me for not making it mushy. I found the fic at the right moment too, when I'd just about to gouge my eyes with a spoon if I read another eerily sugary interaction between Toushirou and Karin.
emichii chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
hoorraayy! :) hitskuarin all the way! its was funny and cute! it doesnt have to be super gushy hitsukarin, they were in character, young and lovable, so it was fine!
bluemisttears chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lol man poor Karin is in trouble calling him, elementary kid and short stuff!

Cute, wonderfully written
kibahina3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
sweet story! i loved it
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was a very cute one-shot. I really liked the way you portrayed their friendship and his jealousy. :D Pretty funny too. Keep up the great work!
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
That's so cute!
Nelfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I laughed, I cryed,and I squeled like a fangirl!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
gawd, even your dedication was funny. (dedicated to now owning bleach? ROFL. omg, you're hilarious, honestly. you have this insane gift of humor that makes me loled in the funniest times)

i loved the way you portrayed the hitsukarin relationship. it's very plausible, it extends the dynamics that was definitely there between them in the soccer episode 132 ( I LOVED THAT. I'VE WATCHED THAT LIKE A ZILLION TIMES AND I'LL NEVER GET SICK OF THAT), and i loved how you made this fic so close to what both hitsu and karin are close to - soccer, elementary school, all set in the bleach canon arc. certainly makes this fic feels a whole lot closer to the heart of us hitsukarin fans.

for that, kudos to you.

;) loved every word of this and it's going onto my favorites.