Reviews for Weight of the World
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Oh, I loved this. I love the dialogue, it "feels" like the boys, it has that ring of truth that so many people miss. And I love Andy. He's one of the add-ons I would really have liked to get to know better. There are a few of these characters I really liked.

I think what I like most is the bittersweet (not sure if that is the right word) feeling to this story. The feeling that Kripke manages sometimes, things are bad, things are resolved, but not really. Sam's mostly ok and the end, Dean is mostly ok, but that fear, that underlying pain is still there. Brilliant, I love it. It's what I love so much in the show. Pain and angst, hurt and brotherly moments, all my favs, all fab all very very well done.

Rated: Five freshly waxed gleaming Impalas!
JoyofReading chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Wow that was good. I like that Tori didn't get all the information to Sam. Poor guy he just can't win.

I enjoyed this!
may7fic chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
I read your story in one fell swoop so my apologies for only the one review. I thoroughly enjoyed this story - it felt very much like an episode and I do feel so badly for both Sam and Dean here. That we weren't left with a completely happy ending was very true to form. Some hope and moments of peace for these boys are realy all we can ask, no matter how sad that fact is. Your Andy was adorable and so in-character. I particularly loved Dean's interractions with him!

Such a shame they didn't take Andy along with them when they had first met, Hendrickson would've been taken care of and their lives would be so much easier (at least until ep 2.21).

Lovely atmosphere to the story as well.

Marla
LighthouseWatcher chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
I LOVE IT! I really think that this is what needs to happen. That all the psychics need to come together and fight against the demon..

great job

Lighthousewatcher.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Wow, that was intense.

Great story, I love the way you wrote all the characters and Tori fitted in perfectly.

Sam was so close, but the horror of the truth seems to be too much - and Dean is not strong enough? Oh no!

Loved the whole thing, cant believe you are going to leave it there!

Hob x

(ps. its all your fault that I am now obsessed with 'Supernatural'!