Reviews for Sweet Surrender
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Where did this go at LJ? I read it last night and didn't have time to comment but I figured I'd come back today and it's gone. :(

I really, really enjoyed this. I don't have time for a paragraph by paragraph analysis of all the parts I really liked and the sentences that hit me emotionally, but know that much of what you've written here seems like inner-Kara-canon. :) (If one can say such a thing). You've really expressed her thoughts and feelings as to her, her relationship with Lee and where life is at for her at this point in time.

I've also wondered many a time exactly HOW the affair got started and I haven't read any fics that have adequately explained it to me till now. This one says it perfectly - describes how they got from angry frakked up to sad frakked up and happy frakked up in the end (if only they'd stayed there!). It makes total sense to me and it was a great read.

Thanks so much for writing this. It was wonderful!
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was good, very sweet. I think the line about Kara not needing to frak it up, because it was already frakked up was very true to where she was at that point. Well done.