Reviews for What Was Left Behind
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
Quick questions: will this be updated soon? I am looking very forward to know what happens. Max was sort of with Tess in the girlfriend/boyfriend sense when they left for Antar, but did he marry her when they arrived or during the course of their stay on Antar? If he did and not tell Liz and hurt her and not take things slow then I saw feel free to release the Michael and Maria hounds on him. Is Alex's spirit there? Is Isabel and Kyle starting to like each other? I am glad evans are now wondering who else knows about the status of their children and loved Liz helped Michael out. I am getting very suspicious of Max and Isabel and their time on Antar. I am glad Liz's powers sort of kicked in but are we going to learn more in Liz's diary and if others will read it? What about Max and Liz glowing and other green sparks and the symbol on Liz's healed wound? Is Tess going to figure out they faked their deaths and come back to earth for something? It seemed Max did a lot on Antar and is he ashamed and why all the secrecy about Antar? If he is trying to get Liz back and his old life back shouldn't he do it by letting everything out at least to Michael? I liked the gift Alex's dad gave Liz and Maria and wondering what else will be found in his room. I understand Alex's dad heartache.. I liked the gift Max gave Liz and glad he stated both sides of him loved Liz. It would be typical of Isabel to rationalize one side loved Liz and other side Tess as I perceived that is how they justified the whole thing on the show and how Max could love Tess. I hated that and I hated the Tess character. I liked the Alex tribute and can understand max and Isabel feeling out of place. Just please tell me max did not end up marrying tess when he went to antar and how and such she betrayed them etc...
Good chapter lots of questions...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
That was a great thing Michael did and fit them perfectly. I am glad Liz helped him out with stuff. I thought Liz was going to get a surprise too? What is up with Jeff Parker? Is something wrong and how did he know about the karaoke and stuff? Max dancing cool, but he had balls and banquets on his time in Antar? Does that mean he danced and such with Tess? Ugh...
I am glad Max was having fun with Liz and liked the outfits. Will we learn more about antar and what happened there and tess and max 's son? Glad the Evans enjoy Liz and Maria and they helped them out. Good chapter and story...
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Great chapter. I liked that it was just the graduation. I meant to comment on this earlier but I loved the fact in earlier chapter that Michael admitted to Max and Isabel he knew Maria was the one. It makes me think he will propose and I am glad for once Max can be jealous of Michael and Michael the good guy. I would love to read a conversation between max 's dad especially if Max wants to date Liz again. I am glad the Evans were accepting of Max and Isabel. I would love more Amy and Jim interaction and of their children. Another good chapter and Michael is funny and seemed dressed really nicely. I would love to read about dinners with the different families especially during the year max and Isabel weren't there and I am sure Maria and the rest wouldn't have let him eat alone all the time. I want to know more about how max and Isabel changed. I am glad Isabel finally felt at home and it is a shame she had to figure it out by going to Antar and Michael knew it all along.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
will Isabel and ax go back and finish high school? will they go with the others to las cruces? i am glad max is willingly to tell his adoptive parents his alien status..

good chapter..
is isabel bitter because of not having Alex and focusing it on Liz or some other reason she is bitter towards Liz?
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I never understood the animosity Isabel has/had towards Liz not here in this story and not on the show. Isabel stated it was because she felt like Liz was stealing Max but it felt more to it than that and never understood how she opened up so quickly with Tess and accepted her and never really accepted the humans especially liz even after all that they did for them. why is she against humans or wanting to have private communications w/o humans? what did max keep from isabel on antar like information and such?

i liked the shopping trip and finding perfect scents. I liked the telepathy sessions and thought that was cool and answered one of my questions about hearing thoughts by other people. I am glad Michael yelled at max for leaving and threatening him if he hurts Liz again. The heart is a precious thing and can only take so much hurt..
Another good chapter..
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
I liked the line michael said if it is safe, becuse if it isn't maria would kill him for letting them do it. I laughed so hard.. tough michael afraid of Maria..
I liked that both Michael and Maria came clean about how both of them tried to keep Liz and Max apart before even isabel and I wished they would have discussed it more on the show especially since everyone else was fine to be with who they wanted, so why wa sit wrong for Max to be with liz? I also think the future max stuff could have been handled differently too. i mean they could have done something to keep Tess in town and for max and Liz to still be together. The telepathy thing is weird and can they do it w/o others with powers overhearing? what do isabel and max need to talk to just michael about? I liked Maria and her comment about using her mouth.. funny.
I am glad it is Michael who is telling Maria to trust Liz and let them be for now. I am glad Michael and everyone notices they are different. WHat did people teach Isabel and Max on Antar? Why did Max pretend to be in love with Tess? I feel bad for Michael because he is literally in the middle of veryone and everything. I am glad Michael felt protective and wanting to know what Liz and Max were saying. Obviously, Max's healing powers are still in tacted, but why would Antar be concerned about max healing and transferring his powers to people? what new powers did Max develop?
good chapter.. more questions later.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
lovely chapter...
please tell me max didn't marry Tess on Antar this time? Is someone coming for Liz because of the questions that were asked of him on Antar and the anwers he given? I am glad about things getting out in the open and trying to make amends. I liked the Isabel and Max moments and want to know more about their time on Antar. Why fake their deaths? Who is ruling Antar and what about their son? What caused their imprisonment, just finding Liz's picture under Max's pillow or something more? If the picture wasn't discovered he would ahve just stayed up there? what was the point of using their antarian names, and not thinking of earth, what was the point of all the meetings and what were discussed?
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
great chapter. I liked how Michael has matured and kind of playing peacemaker. I am glad he was able to calmly ask maria to stop with the antagonism for a little bit. I am really liking him in this chapter. I thought it was cute Max having a silent tantrum about Kyle ruining his moment with Liz and realizing he now comes second in her life.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I liked that Michael thought Max's judgement took a nosedive the second he started mistrusting Liz and trusting Tess. will Liz tell max about future max visit etc.. ? will we learn more of what happened on antar? how they escaped? I agree with Maria when it comes to max, liz follows her heart and usually cannot stay strong and be mad at him for long. loved the memories and such. loved liz helpng michael with homework and bonding. I also thought Michael would talk to Liz about sorry he was about Max. I liked the Kyle memories and him letting her cry and blow her nose on his shirt. greeat chapter.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
why did liz and max glow? why can max touch Liz and not have Max get shocked or liz hurt? Why can't Michael touch Liz?
liz trusting max too soon, but I can understand it..
I like Liz's secret place she showed Max. I liked that Kyle told Isabel about Tess and I guess Kyle needed someone to talk to about how it affected him especially when Tess mind warped him and helped kill a friend. will they go back to antar and confront tess and the others? what happened to max's son? max shouldn't get mad about some things and expect others to talk hen they are not comfortable.
will max know about the symbol on her healed wound? is her stomach rumbling around max because she is hungry or for a different reason? good story/chapter.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I am surprise while on Antar Max would be cluless and actually willingly tell people things especially his life on earth w/o suspicion.
I wonder why Max could touch Liz and not hurt her or get hurt and Michael couldn't. Was it because Liz was touching or looking at Kyle?
the one thing the show really screw up on was max's character and him getting Tess pregnant..
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I always curious that with all the love max felt for Liz it was still strange that he was willing to leave her, he could be with tess and sleep with her so quickly after. When it took Max and Liz months to get together in the first place. I never liked how the show did that because it did not make sense in a lot of ways and made a lot of things contradictory and opened up a lot of other questions etc..
I like Maria always defending those she love. It is why i always loved her with Michael because they were both similar in that aspect. Funny how Max wanted to see Liz when he left her. I am a dreamer fan and hated what they did on the show to them and so I get like maria sometimes about how Max screwed up. I am glad Michael was sort of the bridgemaker and peacekeeper.

I hated Isabel in this chapter and even a little of max and him getting use to Antar etc.. it makes it seem like if Tess didn't betray them he wouldn't have come back even for the love of his life Liz. I don't like people keeping secrets how will that help especially rebuilding trust?

I like the chapter, but could have done without Isabel and her high and mighty act of not thinking people would be mad, hurt and such and not even asking how things have been on earth thinking it was grand.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I like that Liz wants to forgive Max and has mixed emotions about if she can or not. I like that Michael found home with the three humans and Jim. I am curious about the royal seal/antar symbol that is in on liz's stomach of where max healed her. Curious about the glowing thing. Sounds fun for the new four/royal four will be at college together. Who is back and is it really them and how did they get from the desert to Michael's apt? What made them come back? etc.. Is max's return the cause of Liz's symtoms/powers? good chapter..
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I liked they shared vision thing. I also like that Michael saw and felt what Max did when he healed Liz and understood why his friend did it. I also like that Michael has mixed emotions about things.
Same with Kyle..
I am glad they have Jim Valenti and love Maria and her wanting to know what is in Liz's journal. Michael is the only one who read it when he stole it and that is one thing they should have explored more in the show and especially his friendship with Liz (like during season 2 when liz was going through hard times).
Excellent chapter. I like that Jim kind of puts a cool head especially with Michael and not rush into anything and learn things could be a trap and not as they seem.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
very interesting start. I like that Michael stayed and sort of the protector of the mini group. I thought Kyle's reaction to Liz and powers was appropriate for his character. i thought the journal entries were right on par too.