Reviews for Crossover: Swoonworthy
Shambhavi Sharma chapter 1 . 2/23
ARTEMIS ! Without a doubt.
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Well, for me Nathaniel takes top spot. Then definately Artemis (they're actually both in my top 10 characters.) I haven't read Inheritence, so I guess Draco comes in third.
DanawannaQueezle chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Um... NATHANIEL!
Can You Feel The Love Tonight3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I really like the Artemis Fowl series... but I'm a H/T shipper. I also really like Nathaniel.
I'll go Nathaniel, Artemis, Murtagh, Draco.
THE DARK SIDE chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
There is no way that Murtagh does not take the top spot. As a rider, he looks more and more like an elf as time goes on, who are the most beautiful of all of the races in the series. While I have not read the Bartimaeus Trilogy, he sounds like some kind of sorcerer, and as a rule, except in the Inheritance Cycle, sorcerers tend to be weak physically, relying on their magic. Murtagh is much physically stronger than any of them as he has lived his life as a soldier, not even mentioning that he can increase his strength to that of an elf with magic. His "helper" is a badass red dragon, and he is technically a noble, as his father was one of Galbatorix's best servants, whose only equal was Durza. His magic is better than the other's by far, as he has Thorn by his side, and he can kill with a single word. While he is not as smart as Artemis, he is cunning, and is shown to be a master warrior, and would stomp in both a physical fight and a magical one.
Orioseo chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
My baby Artemis 3
CloudSkylark18 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I'm really not into guys all that much either. However, I must say I'm torn between Murtagh, and Artemis. I like both the Artemis Fowl series, and the Inheritance Cycle. Yet I also like the Harry Potter series, and the Bartimaeus Trilogy. But I don't like Draco, or really Nathaniel. But I can't vote because personally I like both Artemis, and Murtagh. If I were forced to choose though I would have to say Murtagh. Just because I felt bad for him. I mean who wouldn't. His father threw Zaroc at him, Galbortorix forced him to serve him, and no one would ever trust him because of his father. It was so stupid. So that is my opinion on this matter.
Secret Succubus chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
LOL that was so funny! It's hard to decide. I've not met Murtagh. that would be unfair to him.

I initially had a crush on malfoy, but he's to much of a wuss to be reliable. He's amusing in his arrogance though!

Nat, I like him and I find his fashion sense funny. Endearing in his own way. Very pitiful.

Bart would have come in second or probably first, beside Arty. But Bart's more like a best friend for me than someone I'd swoon over. Arty's kind of my type, pale, rich, dark haired, blue-eyed(my fave eye color). Physical looks and suave evilness, good dresser, too.
hereis chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Nathaniel
Terra Cloud chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
If Bartimaeus was an option, he would instantly win (despite his apparent true earth form thing being not that great looking). In lieu of that, Nathaniel. Or Artemis. I can't decide.
Okay, Arty boy can win this one.
By the way, this was amazingly funny and I enjoyed it muchly :3
You also got the characters perfectly, which made it even better
NathanielUnderwood chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nathaniel is the best. Artemis Fowl is second, and Draco is last. I don't actually know who Murtagh is, but I know he can't be hotter than my Natty Boy.

But if Billy Shepherd (Cat Royal) was on here, he would win by a landslide. (Although Nathaniel is pretty fucking hot, as well as inteligent.)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I would say Nathaniel its only the mandrake side of him thats stuck up
PIDAY2000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hmm, I don't usually compare book characters for hotness. I'm not into that sort of stuff. Anyway, I vote for Murtagh, since artemis and nat are both, well, nerdy, and I just don't like malfoy. but bart tops them all in coolness level
Fan Llama chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I think Artemis would win. let's say there team is getting beat up. In a minute he would have a plan to tilurn the tables. Plus I think that only Draco Malfoy poses a threat to Butler, but using the killing curse at such an age would make him weaker!
With-the-Wolves chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Draco...Or Artemis? Draco or Artemis? Draco or...Artemis?
I have a bit of a dilemma here.
One the one hand, Draco is DRACO. He's like...Draco. Wow, he's kind of a loser...
Gonna have to go with Arty on this one.
But Draco is still a close second.