Reviews for The Change
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Nicely written. I just have a criticism on Edward addressing the audience, other than that, ideal. (As good as Midnight Sun ;)
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was ADORABLE! :D I loved this one-shot... Edward was so cute when he kept doubting Bella's feelings... My favorite lines were, "Even if she wasn’t “mine”, per say, I could still dream." and, "I couldn’t help but stop my feelings from soaring as I saw the smile on her face." I just thought it was really sweet... Man, I really want to re-read Twilight, now!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Great one-shot Loved it...

sasukerox chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw! So cute! I was totally bored, so I came to check out some of your other stories. I always wondered how Edward might of felt when she said his name. And to have that light smile! So cuute! Edward must have been the most luckiest guy ever!

I really see how Edward felt by reading the, "If she didnt like..." paragraph. What if she DID like someone from Arizona? What if she was just being polite to Eric, Mike, and Tyler?

Pft. As if. GO EDxBELL!

Stupid dentist tomorrow -_- (just had to add some randomness)
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
goddess of them all chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aw! that was so sweet! i absolutely love edward!
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was so sweet.
Softfrost chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Yes, yes, yes! Finally, a Twilight fan-fic that comes very close to Stephenie Meyer's writing style, I throughly enjoyed reading that. :3
Katchelle87 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007