Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Vadercat chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Liked the story.
sheppardlover928 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Well, you really whumped poor John in this one almost to his death! Though I love his defiant nature...it sure gets him into severe trouble! He really is my idea of the ultimate hero, standing up for himself and others! Through his defiance, others are now free and that awful tyrant Karafus is dead! Loved Sirena and her motherly ways with John. Loved all the TLC he also received for his friends too...and then there is the wonderful Carson...who puts our fave flyboy back together again with such care! Great, great story!
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Wow, I read the first 10 pages. The end got boring and gory. It was good, didn't like the cursing, but you rated it T, so I won't chastise you. Grammar issues here and there.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
YAY

The cavalry has arrived!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
**sighs**

Sheppard is like a magnet when trouble is about...

I repeat, where is Ronon when he is needed?

:P
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
“Stop acting like some frightened kid"...

Poor darlin'

Where is Ronon when he is needed?
Space1Traveler chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
I love how you whump Sheppard! Great tale! THANKS so much.
WitchPencil chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
HAHA! the end of chapter 10, talk about a cliff hanger. grate story, cant wait to finish!
princessangelwings chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
just the right amount of cheese i think :)

great story- written- Thanks
S3r3n1ty chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic from start to finish, it went at a nice pace, and kept me constantly interested. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to read your next fic
wraiths-angel chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
aww great ending, awesome stroy, i enjoyed it a lot
ArafelSedai chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Ah, What can I say...I love happy endings. 8-)

My thanks for you taking the time and (believe me I know) the effort to do so. Good story. It was well enjoyed.
Linnzi chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
A lovely and fitting final chapter. I really enjoyed reading this story, and look forward to more from you soon! :)
Titan5 chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
I thought you did a wonderful job. Love the characters you created, both the good and the evil. They all had their own personalities. And I'm ALWAYS a sucker for a happy ending.
sherryw chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
Thanks for a great read. I really enjoyed the story. I hope that you write another one soon. Take care and see you out there. :)