Reviews for That Horakchuk Lightbulb Problem
indecisive-ays chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Too much awesome, can't even handle it! FAVE!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
THIS IS HILARIOUS!
MissDHope chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
im too busy gasping with laughter to say much but that was brilliant ! faves fic
Destiny-hope chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i've just read your story again its great as it is every time i read it (5 times now) so i am asking you from the bottom of my 13 year old heart please write another * bursts into tears* or 2 or 3 or 4 or oh you get the idea why not do all the snow kids interveiws and if they'r not as funny as sinneds you my friend may find your self being chased through the streets by a Galactik football fan who is holdin a chainsaw so on again i am begging you write another or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or you get the idea more more more more moremoremoremore!
Wildcard chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
If I loved this story anymore, I'd probably be trying to figure out how to propose marriage to it. I'm in office and reading and trying SO HARD not to laugh out loud and get caught! Lines like "

“So what would get me suspended? I mean I’ve been trying but excessive fouling just won’t seem to do it.”

Or "wears sunglasses on a planet where there is no sun. "

Made me nearly choke on my attempts not to laugh! XDD Seriously, this fic is genius! Poor Sinedd. Poor, poor, POOR Sinedd.

I somehow never noticed that his name sounded like Sinned, either. Or D'Jok. I just wondered why the random apostrohpe was there. XD Now I'm dying at the bad puns there.

The virgins bit was brilliant. XD I laughed, I laughed, and I feared desperately that I would get fired. AWESOME fic, truly! Probably the best one that I've read in the Galactik Football fandom. I'm sticking this on my favorites list and going to raid your profile to see if you've written more, now!
destiny-hope chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
O.M.G! this is the funniest fic ive ever read and ive read 4532 exactly and if you think for one second you wont have to write anymore fan fics you are seriously mistaken we want more we demand more we must have more in the exact same style you have written this one but bigger better and with ahito as the main character! oops! scratch that last part you do what you want on the next one. but i remain forever wanting more of your style and humor more more more !

plz
ashdoll chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
that was gr8 u should write more plz!
oleandera chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is the most brilliant fanfic ever. I coudnt stop laughing. I bet youre english since its filled with good ol english humour. Anyway, well done you
Lex Shinoda chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Man, I don't know what other people think of this story but it tottaly blew me! I almost choke while laughing! Damn, somebody must make a plot for an extra special GF episode from it! :D:D:D
NeoNix chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Shadows aren't particularly funny, but this fic is! XD
GFSista chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hahahaha! This is one of the most funniest stories I've ever read! I love the view of Sinedd in this! Keep on writing, you're are great writer!
azure2526 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is the best fanfiction I've read! I loved the favorite TV shows thing and how the shadows players eat humans. that was completely comical although I doubt that. they are too skinny to be barbarians.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i dont fave fics often, but i HAVE to fave this. this fic contains the perfect balance of idiocity, randomness, reality and gut-busting jaw-breaking funniness that is so hard to find these days. and it was all well written. i could cry for joy. it is also the first decent galactik football fic ive read so far.

kudos my friend. kudos.
Sensei chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Nicely done! Without a doubt the best fic in the Galactik Football section... doesn't matter if there is like only 11 of them.

Hope to see more from you!
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This fancfiction is so funny, I love how the forth wall is broken for comic effect. You're so right about the names being stupid.