Reviews for Gods and Monsters
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
AW this was awesome hun! e

i totally loved this-written amazingly!

fantastic stuff! :)
Ihni chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
What the ... You END it THERE!
Lillehafrue chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
Nice, very, very nice. Loved this whole story. This last chapter, the boys talking, yet so much more to the conversation that doesn't come out in words. The love and caring is there between them, it doesn't need to be said outloud. Perfect.

And the ending! Yowzah! Great idea of tying it all in! Dude, you rock! XOXOXO
Lillehafrue chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Again, perfect banter with the brothers. That's the Dean we all know and love. But that end part...Man, Malphas...you don't have the best taste in friends now do you? I thought this was headed in a nice orderly direction, but you threw me for a loop with Mal's buddy. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Lillehafrue chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
WHAT? OK, what just happened here? Things were going well, Dean's going to be fine, Ellen and Bobby finally realizing that they need to let Sam be...Sam. Then you throw that last bit in? Are you trying to kill me?
Lillehafrue chapter 10 . 9/12/2007
Ah, that answers the Malphas question...but just who's side is this demon on? He's not bad, but he's not good either. Hm...I sense more to this guy than I thought.

I love the way you write the brothers. I can almost hear and see this whole story. And Bobby and Ellen's concern with both of them is just the icing on the cake. Onward!
Lillehafrue chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Dean-"I think I'm hit." YOU THINK!

So, now we know who you were talking about at the begining. But still brings up questions. Just where is our buddy Malphas during all of this? Has he gone or is he still lurking around somewhere? And now that Dean is out of commisson, what next! ARUGH!
Lillehafrue chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
This chapter was just a little too Alfred Hitchcock for me! Gave me the willies I'll tell you. Then, to hear the crows outside my own door...shudder...

Man, those boys of ours can find friends in the strangest places. Leo and his wife are good people. Even knowing (somewhat) of what Sam and Dean are, they still offer help and support. Now if only we could bring Ellen and Bobby around to their side...
Lillehafrue chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Hey! I'm back! Now onward!

OK, I don't know who's more stupider in this, Dean or Sam. Dean, you never EVER shoot unless you can see your target. Sam doesn't look good with buckshot holes!

And Sam, how could you do this in the first place! I fear no good can come of this...
rholou chapter 13 . 9/5/2007
oh wow that was good the way you linked it back, fantastic job.

more?
rholou chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
still loving ellen in this story, but i've got a bad feeling you're going to use that against me. can't wait to read the next bit.
rholou chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
poor impala. it's definetly a winchester with that bad luck.

i love the scene with Ellen and Dean, some people like the romantic idea but i've always loved the idea of the mother son dynamic between them. great job keep it up.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
This proves it. You are one of the best authors on the web!

So I was right to be confused about Malphas - he both is and isn't on Sam's side.

Loved the ending - though I hope that was not the end, and you will continue it. Thankyou for uploading 3 chapters at once...would have been pulling my hair out otherwise!

Hob x
Poaetpainter chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
Awesome way to end it.

Loved this fic, thanks for the read.
Poaetpainter chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
wait... what happened with Sam and Malphas in the car?