Reviews for Negative Energy
twigsza chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
That was so. cute. And as a mother I can say pretty accurate ;)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What is wrong with Prongs?
nifflerstorm17008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahh this made me smile :)
NearlyGenius chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is your fault! I'm getting weird looks 'cuz I can't stop laughing, and it's YOUR fault!

God, I loved this! Okay, I better get off before I'm killed because of my laughter... Awesome fic!
etherealloveliness chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
It was good and I loved it, I just thought it was a -little- OOC that she threw him out of the room. I mean, I know you were trying to go for funny and it was hilarious, trust me, but I think that not letting James back in during the BIRTH OF HIS CHILD was a bit harsh. Plus the fact that she still "hated him." It was marvelous, though, and I added it to my Favorites. :)
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i really liked this tory, very funny, well done
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
:D Poor James and his ignorant ways. You aren't supposed to call your son a demon child :D
PROCRASTINATOR TOMORROW chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
god that was brilliant! i'm still laughing and my sides hurt from my laughing! The was awesome!
Princess Procrastinatora chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Dude, this story was brilliant. I absolutely loved it! I'm honestly sitting here hoping for more, but alas...
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw! This was really cute. Loved it!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
He called Harry a demon child? It was so funny!
leilalolalove chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very funny!

Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
So funny... demon child... ahahaha
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
oh. oh. man, i am so suing you for causing me to inexplicably break my waist from laughter. really. i'm sir-crap, i spelled it wrong-erm, serious. yup, i am. you are dead meat. i am going to take you down. well, i cant, because i am utterly broken, but i shalt have my hit man and assassins and korean man hunter take you out. you watch me! bwahahahahahahahaha!

eh. or maybe not. i still need you to write a sequel to that first fic. i hope you do...please? pretty please? with sirius on top? plEase?

O_O

*PLEASE?*

Bub'les
Selena94 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great story! It was SO hilarious!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »