Reviews for Bleeding Me
ontara chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
I just found this story and i loved it so far. I hope you are still planning on updating it - i really need to know what happens to poor Dean!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Please update soon, I wanna know what happens next.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Just found this story and have really enjoyed it so far but are you going to upate it soon, I love the vampire, Dean being hurt/tortured thing, please write more.
Farmqt chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fic! This is like the 15th time I have read it and I swear it just keeps getting better. Everything thing is perfect, your writing is amazing and the plot ROCKS! Please, please update soon! That cliffy you left me with is killing me!

UPDATE!
Sparkle45 chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
Great chapter! I'm interested in finding out how the boys are going to get out of this.
sayrae3times chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
OMG! This is insanely incredible! WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
LOVELY.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
my,my,my,my,my that was brilliant
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
The chapter title for this chapter was perfect! XD Poor Dean and Sam. How in the world are they gonna get out of this one? Next chapter please!
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
Great new chapter and OW! oh Poor Sammy! That's actually the first time I've read that someone took a sledge to one of the guys and I've read a lot of fics. Very original and can't' wait for more!
AyJay chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
F**k me...

Short but awesome! That bit with the sledghammer? Damn, woman! Ouch just doesn't cover it!

Now sit your arse down and start typing! More, I tell ya! More!

AJ
SPNCruzin chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
very awesome fanfic so far. keep up the great work and update soon please!
sayrae3times chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Loved the update! Oh, you are so evil! I don't wanna wait for the next one! Great chapter. Update soon!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Great story, looking forward to an update.
InvitationToIllusion chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
You are so cruel. Leaving us readers in the dark like that! I'm so angry! Joking. Joking. I really wanna read more, so hurry up adn post already!

QUICK, QUICK!

MonikaLou says you write really well.

:P