Reviews for Bleeding Me
writerchick03 chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
mymuseandi chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
*biting fingernails* I don't think Dean can stand much more of the torture! And now that Sam's in the picture, chained up along with him, i would think maybe Kate will use them against each other?

Please update quickly! :)
Lovetoread89 chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
Gah, cliffhanger! Poor Sam! I was hoping he would storm in and save Dean! Ooh can't wait to see what happens next!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
*shocked speechless*...w...o...w what a chapterloved itlove it love it
Tacpebs chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Uh oh... O.o This chapter was mean. T_T XD next one please.
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
I hope the next update won't take that long either. Kate's vampires suck. Can't wait to read what happens next.

Toodles!

Sky
Farmqt chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
I HATE you! But I LOVE you. I think that was one of the best chapters I have ever read on But you had to leave the ending like that, how could you?

Please update soon!
JackFrost23 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
I really like this story and but you need to loosen your grip on the boys or I may not read this story any more. Please update again and soon please.
darksupernatural chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
God this is a good fic. I love all the angst and can't resist hurt winchesters- yes I have a darkside. Please update soon.
Eureka26 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
wow this is so awesome! plz plz PLZ update soon! )
lilgurlgreen chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
That was awesome! One of the better Kate-Revenge fics I've read. Can't wait till the next update!
GotTheShining chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
argh...so don't like to wait! Excellent built up in this chapter. Excited to see whats in store to get them out of this one (not too soon though-plenty of room for some reunion angst:)
AyJay chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Oh, UNFAIR!

You can't leave us on a cliffie like that! Awesome chapter, you better be writing or...or...you'd just better be writing!

AJ
Lilwazzabug chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
*falls off edge of chair* OH NOES! They're both caught!O_O
pollypocket911 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
AHH! worst cliffy EVER! WHY? PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »