Reviews for Bleeding Me
SPNCruzin chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
just sumbled across this fanfic. good job so far. i am also a fan of dean whompage. just makes me want to jump through the screen to help him. please update soon and thanks
Farmqt chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
OMG! I can't believe how amazing this fic is and how I could have not read it before now. It is perfect, perfect writing, perfect plot and poor Dean being tortured, what can I say but thank you! Please update soon! *clicks all the little boxes*
AquarianNightSky chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
I hate Kate. BUt I love the torture and angst. You're doing a great job. Can't wait for the update!

InvitationToIllusion chapter 5 . 10/20/2007

MORE MORE MORE! Man, I feel so damn sadistic buit I want to read more! Give me more hurt Dean! Yippie-Kai-Yay!

I like, really like! Please, longer chapters, you got me salivating over here!

M... Dean... Yummy...

:P Prais be to you
sayrae3times chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
Since you were wonderful enough to review for me, I thought I'd drop in and do the same for you. This is AWESOME! I don't watch Supernatural, but if it's this good I just might start! Great work and I can't wait to read more!
writerchick03 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Okay, I'm totally hooked! More please!
DeanBean chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
great chapter

Poor Dean,

I hope Sam can get to him on time and kills that bitch

I can't wait for more :D

More when you can

Robinv chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Whew, what a great story! Looking forward to the next chapter, which I REALLY hope is posted soon. I don't think Dean will be able to take too much more torture before he succumbs! Can't wait to see this continued! Love, Robin
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
My Dean! T_T My poor poor Dean! T_T He needs me! He really needs me! Where's that Sam? Gah! Put me in! I'll save him! XD Great chapter! Next one please!
Angelustatt chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Now this is some good Dean hurting! And this is your first fic? Wow! You're a natural!

Awesome work, mate...can't wait to read some more!
JackFrost23 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Dear Lord! Update soon please!
Magnolia Lane chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
I'm liking this. More hurt!Dean please!
deans angel chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
OMFG! this stories AWESOME!

Plez write another chapter soon.
Lovetoread89 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Poor poor Dean! Hurry Sam, you have to save him! I'm on the edge of my seat here, awesome story, please update soon!
Lovetoread89 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
I'm loving this story so far, because I'm twisted and always enjoy Hurt!Dean. Although I only enjoy it if Sam saves the day. Please let Sam save the day! Can't wait to see what happens next!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »