Reviews for A June Wedding
misty the grey kitten chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
So adorable, so cute, so funny, I love this so much : )
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I absolutly loved this FanFic! (though I'm not a fan of Artemis dating any of the heroines in general... or exclemation points.) I't was incredibly funny and had just enough interesting details to keep me reading till the end. God that was lengthy.(In short, Thank you!... oh god I used it again.)
Katia chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awww... Its. So. Cute. I. Love. It.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
awesome fanfic! sequel please?
H.K.Rissing chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW! there was this stupid silly smile plastered on my face the whole time i was reading this. "I want to marry you, so there!" and all of the fairies were there, and mulch was crying (and still unmarried, what a surprise) and bobo likes blondes- i loved this. SO UNBELIEVABLY SWEET! you did an exceptionally fantastic job.
alphaprincess0803 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. I've been looking for decent Minerva/Artemis ships for no joke, months. And this is probably the best one! And it wasn't completely out of character, which I liked. Great job! Are you sure you're not Eoin Colfer in disguise? Hm?

Theresa
purescandalous chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love this story! Especially the funny parts, but I absolutely LOVED the last line xD.
HaruhixKyon chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Awh, I love it.

That's was so sweet, and there were some very funny parts, too. XD I liked the IQ turn-on thing.
anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Artemis and Minerva forever
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow, that was awesome! You gave Minerva a lot of character, when most people just bash her. I liked the scene with the fairies, and the half a panda line. That cracked me up.
whispers of the night chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love this. It was just great! One thing: I thouht Number One was the one who talked like a cheap romance novel. This is going into my favourites.
porpierita chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
OH. MY. GOD.

THIS IS WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! FABULOUS!

You MUSTMUSTMUSTMUST UPDATE IT! PLEASEit's SO hard to find a good A/M fic!

And they're MARRIED! OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
shadow6743 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this fanfiction!

I really think you should make a Honeymoon story about these two.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This story is GREAT. Awesome. Wonderful. Good plot, general all-around fabulous writing and I think you depicted everyone just about perfectly.

Keep on writing!
Mag chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
wow as good as eoin himself! awesome story, keep up the good work!