Reviews for A Living Secret
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 5/28
This is an amazing story. Interesting, absorbing, addictive, very sexy too. Sex is so hot and masturbation scene is my personal favourite.
I would burn from embarrassment if object of my fantasies read my diary. This is probably why I never kept one.
Also that professor Delaluci is hot! Such a great invention.
Very long chapters, which kept me reading until early morning hours, even though I am a teacher and have class to teach almost every day. You are too good.
I loved how descriptive everything was you are so creative.
I must admit, that in the bit after they "killed" Voldie and came back to Hogwarts there was not enough of their relationship on display for my liking. It seemed rushed and kind of finished abruptly.
I'm just moaning, because I loved the story a lot and I didn't want it to end.

Thank you so much for your story.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 5/26
What a brilliant story! Very interesting, original and funny too.
I had to laugh at a thought of Voldie fucking polyjuiced Wormtail. You are totally perverted! Sweet!
Now onto second chapter.

kate1309 chapter 4 . 4/12
This is like my fifth time reading this and I still love it. You're an amazing author and I love your work. You and your work are incredible. I've never read anything better (fanfiction-wise of course). In so glad that you chose to write all of these stories, you've done a great job so far and I hope you never give up on writing. Thank you for making my day so much better.
sevslave1 chapter 4 . 1/13
Rereading this. It's still one of my favorites!
normaj chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
As always, awesome and wonderful!
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
One of your best and hottest stories!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Love love love! Your chapters are so long. This was like 10 chapters in one.
NYCUtopia chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
That was a fantastic alternative to D.H.
What great ideas :)
SweetJane72 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I loved the interesting fashion in which Hermione was portrayed. Her masochistic tendencies perfectly counted her image of Severus verses who he actually was. On a whole, this story was extremely unique and the opening ending was welcome.
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. Very nicely done. It kept me glued to the story for a while.
I've seen quite a few reviews stating their dislike of the longer chapters, but personally I thought it was great. One thing - I noticed that "Goyle" was written as "Boyle" once or twice. Probably just your word processor auto-correcting it, but I thought you should be made aware. 11 out of 10 stars for you Ms. Figg.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It took my three days to read that on my phone!
tanadhari chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Whoa. The BEST SS/HG Ever. There should be an award for this frickin story. It as that good. I honestly hope that there might be a sequel... Lucius as another Quirrell... ew. Well, we'll see, won't we?
Montara chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I'm glad Hermione was able to make Severus hers :D Too bad Voldemort is not dead. But that means that the story can have a sequel if you wish so. :D Until then, we just have to use our imagination about what happened next.
Dearlady2002 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I figured this was probably an older story, but I liked it a lot. The church scene with Harry and Snape was particularly good, and scary! The H/S scenes were great too, though I wonder how they were edited for this site? Great story, thank you for sharing with us.
liquidloz chapter 3 . 1/4/2012