Reviews for A Living Secret
Awesome! Thank you for sharing!
FangLup chapter 4 . 1/23
Thanks for sharing... it was interesting! :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
This story is absolutely amazing! I love how you incorporated the aracomantulas and created Ms Hagg and Marcus. They were so alive and unique that I wish they were actual characters JKR made. Your story explores a darker, more intense route in a riveting way. I'm so glad Hermione & Severus ended up together romantically, and also happy of how Voldemort wasn't truly defeated.
karyn bozman chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
more please
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Ms-Figg,
This is an amazing story. Interesting, absorbing, addictive, very sexy too. Sex is so hot and masturbation scene is my personal favourite.
I would burn from embarrassment if object of my fantasies read my diary. This is probably why I never kept one.
Also that professor Delaluci is hot! Such a great invention.
Very long chapters, which kept me reading until early morning hours, even though I am a teacher and have class to teach almost every day. You are too good.
I loved how descriptive everything was you are so creative.
I must admit, that in the bit after they "killed" Voldie and came back to Hogwarts there was not enough of their relationship on display for my liking. It seemed rushed and kind of finished abruptly.
I'm just moaning, because I loved the story a lot and I didn't want it to end.

Thank you so much for your story.
Fox
xx
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Ms-Figg
What a brilliant story! Very interesting, original and funny too.
I had to laugh at a thought of Voldie fucking polyjuiced Wormtail. You are totally perverted! Sweet!
Now onto second chapter.

Fox
kate1309 chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
This is like my fifth time reading this and I still love it. You're an amazing author and I love your work. You and your work are incredible. I've never read anything better (fanfiction-wise of course). In so glad that you chose to write all of these stories, you've done a great job so far and I hope you never give up on writing. Thank you for making my day so much better.
sevslave1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Rereading this. It's still one of my favorites!
normaj chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
As always, awesome and wonderful!
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
One of your best and hottest stories!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Love love love! Your chapters are so long. This was like 10 chapters in one.
NYCUtopia chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
That was a fantastic alternative to D.H.
What great ideas :)
SweetJane72 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I loved the interesting fashion in which Hermione was portrayed. Her masochistic tendencies perfectly counted her image of Severus verses who he actually was. On a whole, this story was extremely unique and the opening ending was welcome.
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. Very nicely done. It kept me glued to the story for a while.
I've seen quite a few reviews stating their dislike of the longer chapters, but personally I thought it was great. One thing - I noticed that "Goyle" was written as "Boyle" once or twice. Probably just your word processor auto-correcting it, but I thought you should be made aware. 11 out of 10 stars for you Ms. Figg.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It took my three days to read that on my phone!