Reviews for A Living Secret
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 6/15
One of your best and hottest stories!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 6/14
Love love love! Your chapters are so long. This was like 10 chapters in one.
NYCUtopia chapter 4 . 5/31
That was a fantastic alternative to D.H.
What great ideas :)
SweetJane72 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I loved the interesting fashion in which Hermione was portrayed. Her masochistic tendencies perfectly counted her image of Severus verses who he actually was. On a whole, this story was extremely unique and the opening ending was welcome.
Dinah Drake Lance chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful, wonderful story. Very nicely done. It kept me glued to the story for a while.
I've seen quite a few reviews stating their dislike of the longer chapters, but personally I thought it was great. One thing - I noticed that "Goyle" was written as "Boyle" once or twice. Probably just your word processor auto-correcting it, but I thought you should be made aware. 11 out of 10 stars for you Ms. Figg.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It took my three days to read that on my phone!
tanadhari chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Whoa. The BEST SS/HG Ever. There should be an award for this frickin story. It as that good. I honestly hope that there might be a sequel... Lucius as another Quirrell... ew. Well, we'll see, won't we?
Montara chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I'm glad Hermione was able to make Severus hers :D Too bad Voldemort is not dead. But that means that the story can have a sequel if you wish so. :D Until then, we just have to use our imagination about what happened next.
Dearlady2002 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I figured this was probably an older story, but I liked it a lot. The church scene with Harry and Snape was particularly good, and scary! The H/S scenes were great too, though I wonder how they were edited for this site? Great story, thank you for sharing with us.
liquidloz chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
so good!
Seyfert chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
That was wonderful! This story should have ten times more reviews than it has. Perhaps the long chapters deter some people, I can tell you that they are a bit difficult to follow on a phone.

The signature stones were a brilliant idea! And I loved your kinky Hermione and flammable Severus ;)

I wish DH had finished like this...
Kay8abc chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Much better ending than the book. I liked the signature stones.
granger-malfoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
i havent read the whole story yet and this is my only massive complaint.

I've been reading on my phone and the chapters is wayyyyyy to long, i had to close the chapter to check something then had to search for like 5 minutes just to find where i was.

Ive seen many places where you could of cut it up and placed in another chapter. It just makes the reading alot easier, even on a computer screen.

I have been debating whether to even continue cause i know im going to have to read for couple of hours before i can even do anything else on my phone or computer.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
reealy good story. and i like that you put the chapters together ive read some that were finished and like 200 short chapters. and i was like screaming at my screen for the auther to put them together lol.
cbrendible chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
So naughty and delicious! I loved - love - every word. Way more of S. Snape's character than in any of the past fics I've read.