Reviews for Don't Dream It's Over
The.Hibernian chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Really liked this story
Marine.Girl.1215 chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
That's so sweet! Glad they finally got back together (and in the same country). Song was a good addition too.

Loved it.

Rivka
quibilah chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
I loved it! It was very well played out. I can't wait to read another of your stories. Great job!
xNeariax chapter 12 . 11/26/2008
That was so sweet. Loved it!
lindainsweden chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Great story! I really hope you'll write more Jibbs! :)
TablesTurned chapter 12 . 7/25/2008
I loved it! A great ending to a great story!
ZaraShade chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
Aw that was such a sweet ending! Omg love that song for Jibbs too, good choice! I don't want ur story to end though :'(.

But anyways, I loved how he went back for her cos that's totally why he shoud've come back in the show (okay so now I'm getting a bit too obsessed with jibbs...). :)

ZS
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Loved the ending and love that song. You're right it is perfect Jibbs :)
ExLibris3 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Aww, I love it! Beautiful ending! Wonderful story, I have really enjoyed reading this!
JessicaSteenFan chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
What a WONDERFUL story, I think I'm gonna read it all over again and again... So beautiful...

I
aserene chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Excellent ending! I love the whole story! yOu've done a wonderful job!
SuperBex chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
OMG no!

More of those evil cliffhangers! :P

Great chapter- I really thought one of them was gonna get shot!

Update soon! :D

Xx
SuperBex chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
OMG what is it with you and the evil cliffhangers? LOL!

Awesome chapter!

I really want Jenny to choose Gibbs, obviously, but it would suck if she had to lose her job... /

*runs to read next chapter!* :P
JessicaSteenFan chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
I hope it'll end up well... Your story seems so real that I can imagine it as a part of the show (although it seems funny and bizarre to imagine the elder (in her late 40ies I guess) female director of a US federal agency located in very puritanian Washington DC sunbathing in monokini on a mexican beach...

To be followed I guess!
ExLibris3 chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Aww, he better not let her go!

Wonderful story! can't wait for the update!