Reviews for A Green Heart
Leopardprint11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Awww! Such a cute fanfic! Fantastic job!
PeaceBaby7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Ha, this was good. I liked how you dragged out Shego's confession. Sweet ending. There were a few style issues, but nothing major. Nice work.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awesome oneshot! You nailed them perfectly.

It's funny, watching this as a kid I never noticed the hints with these two.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
*sighs contentedly*
OND chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
nice! D
o0oshayerao0o chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
one word for this story: Beautiful
jimlover54 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
very good and very sweet :)
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
great story, i enjoyed it.
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really like this story- slightly corny and sappy though it was, like the other reviewer said; but it was GOOD sap- because it's well-written and it's cute without being TOO sugary.

I've put it in my favourites and I've added it to our D/S C2.

I have to say, however, that Drakken and Shego's relationship hasn't really been a 'one-way deal'. She does things for him because he PAYS her to do them. It's her job. She does her job, he gives her money. Two-way.

I do get why many people have the impression that it's all one-way though- after all, we don't often get to see Shego needing help in the show, it's Drakken who needs help because it's his plans, and admittedly he's a bit more prone to showing weakness than Shego, who'd probably prefer to do everything herself.

The one time she DID need help, however, or at least when Drakken thought she did- in 'Go Team Go'- Drakken immediately rushed to her rescue.

We also mustn't forget 'A Very Possible Christmas', when he paid for her entire vacation.

Still, yeah- Drakken IS a bit more dependent than Shego, but I don't feel it's all one-way.

For company and probably for money, Shego is also dependent on Drakken.

I can see why she might have such a reaction, though.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That wasn't too bad. I especially liked the part where Shego was trying to deal with her own emotions during a time where they were in a complete upheaval. And the last bit was pretty good. And while it would go great in a full fic, a one shot fits it quite well too. Anyway, thanks for posting this. I really enjoyed it. _
J.J.M. Fisher chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was a funny story, and I bet it was fun to write, too. Great job capturing Shego and Drakken's personalities in the dialogue, I could actually picture a scene like this take place between them.
Quis Custodiet chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
A little corny, a little sappy, but damn well written. I liked it! Which, by the way, is saying a lot since I usually don't go in for Shego/Drakken pairings.

I hope you stick around and write some more, and that you also seriously consider writing some stories for some of the more interesting, yet under represented pairs (A good, well *anything* with Ron in it paired with anyone but Kim is hard to find - maybe go from there!)
CandorChristy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
“It scares you because you don’t really know me. What is my favorite color?”

“Uh, black?”

XD GREAT!

I love drakken-shego pairing and your story is very very good!

I added your story in my favs!;)I hope you'll write another oneshot like this!(plz plz plz)