Reviews for How the Heck did THIS Happen!
Animerules00 chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
That was a good story.
LaughterGirl chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
I loved this story! Brilliantly done~
SasukeXbzjsn chapter 28 . 11/28/2011
This story should have been for kakashi and Rin. There was barely any sasusaku at all. Overall the story was good.
PerseveringDream chapter 28 . 7/27/2011
This was a great story. It was nicely put together and well planned. But... There were only, like, TWO SasuSaku moments! Sure, I liked the story, but I think that you should change the couple. It should be a KakaRin story and in the summary there should be NaruHina and Sasusaku. But, anyways. I do have to admit. I think you were epicly- that probably isn't a word- clever to make the KakaRin couple. I have seen this couple before, and I'm not even sure where Rin is in the series. Anyways, nice job.

~PerseveringDream
misframe chapter 28 . 6/2/2011
I have a suggestion.

At the end of the last chapter, you said: "Hope you enjoyed."

You should change it to: "I know you enjoyed this."

BECAUSE HELL YEAH I ENJOYED THIS!

All of my favorite pairings in one fic? I never read a fic with SasuSaku and/or NaruHina with KakaRin!

You know me well. xD

Bottom line is: THIS FIC IS EPIC AND AWESOME AND AMAZING AND ALL THE COMPLIMENTS INVENTED.
Claudette14 chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
gosh, there are so many kakashi/rin that i cant read any sasusaku :( where the heck is sasuke-kun?

love th story though. :)

lots of love, claudette14
Sacred3 chapter 28 . 2/16/2011
Aww i love the fluff in this story so cute, also i'm glad kakashi has a happy ending too!
Nintai-Tenshi chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
Ah it kind of made me sad that it ended. It was really, really goof!

Keep up the work!
walden theodore bird chapter 28 . 1/30/2010
HELLO.

my name is walden theodore bird.

i am, unfortunately for you, taken by a wonderful wench by the name of tinka.

together, with our 48 (and counting!) kin, on an 542 acre farmland where we birth cattle and children.

we also breed blowfish, mexican fighting lice, housecats, and neanderthals, all for the greater good of america's stomach.

while i recognize the fact that this information may seem irrelevant to the story at hand, i do declare that, in fact, there is much significance to my life and the events depicted in your "charming" tale.

personally, i am very offended by your storyline. the plot is completely erratic, the characters unrelatable, and the events unreliable, confusing, and, frankly, insulting.

i do not know your age, or maturity level, but i do, in fact, know that there is a line. a very thin line, at that. and it should not be crossed, or even approached. YOU, however, have not only approached this line, you have tar and feathered it, beat it to a bloody pulp, vomited upon it, raped it, and then crossed it. TWICE.

how do you cross a line twice, you may ask? i will tell you how. by writing something so ignorant, imputrid, rancid, horrid, and mutilating to the soul, as you did. i will put it into lehman's terms for you, because you seem to be the type to understand such a language.

say you have 30 hens. 3 of the hens are lame, and have only one foot. despite this, you, being a caring and accepting farmer, treat them with equality. after the 3rd blue moon, (more commonly referred to as St. Patrick's Day) you cook 1/19th of the hens. this leads to a civil war between all livestock, and, your own demise because your asian pea plant was upset that you left your fireplace running for over 2 hours, and strangled you to death with a noose, created by YOUR VERY OWN LACK OF KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE WORLD AROUND YOU.

i hope you take my commentary to heart. you horrible, horrible devil creature.

sincerely,

walden theodore bird,

wife of tinka, mother of xaltia, father of pain.
pockybandits89 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Sakura still cries because of Sasuke..
evs14u chapter 28 . 9/28/2009
no kakashi rin fluff
evs14u chapter 20 . 9/27/2009
fluff is good not to much not to little
evs14u chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
short and sweet
evs14u chapter 18 . 9/27/2009
i hope well will see the bad ass rin and kakashis expession will be priceless
evs14u chapter 17 . 9/27/2009