Reviews for Dangerous Shades of Blue
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
In chapter 12 the ending was sooooooooooo sad. I am so glad Katara made it, even though i already kinda figured. I think that you are a vary talented writer, and should try it out for real some time. But, if likeyou said in your authors note, if you dont want to do it because you have another passion, dont do it its a-okay with me. All in all, i loved this. It had all a reader could ever want. Love, drama, adventure, secrets, action, mysteriousness, everything. It made my heart feel all nice and fuzzu inside. Perfect Zutara!

Kira

P. S do i get a cookie? :p
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
I loved it! Loved the ending. I'm so glad she didn't die! But I'm sad that she killed her dad.
kUgi-jeL chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Hahaha that question if they live in the cold why are they so dark that just crakced me up! I've been wondering that for a loong time but I've nevr heard any one else ask. Guess the show just felt like being... contradictory?
kUgi-jeL chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Yeah I know you wrote this a looong time ago but I'm reviewing anyways. I love the idea behind you're story it is just so refreshing and awesome! :D And its funny but not in a nonsensical way which is also awesome! :D
AnnaAza chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Great, mysterious story! I'm very glad Katara did not die...though I was sad because of what happened to her (I also felt sorry for Zuko) andthat she killed her father.
dreamflyer333 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
That...was...AWESOME! So wrong, i mean, why the heck is Katara suddenly off be-heading people? But uh, I guess I have to keep reading to find out huh? Well, I'll try to catch up as soon as I can. Realy great work so far!
Jhyli chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
This was an absolutely riviting story. I enjoyed reading it! I loved how you almost completely switched Katara and Zuko's personalities. I also like how you brought Iroh into the story and made him almost more lovable than he is in the show! I am sad that you will not be writing more, but I understand the time constraint. Best of luck to you in the Air Force!

Jhyli
GothicBunny22 chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL i loved the fighting
Dancing Water chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
it was okay
shvesta chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
The last two chappies were BEAUTIFULLY written. Bravo!
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
Good ending.
Miko Shion chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
please finish this soon! it's so good! poor Zuzu. . .
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Did you need to have Katara dying?
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Great chapter. I'm surprised about Azula. Please update.
comptine chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
Ah I can't BELIEVE this story isn't more popular than it is! It's so good!

Update when you can, it's always worth the wait :D