Reviews for When the Reward Justifies the Means
trixieee08 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
So cuuute :-)
YeahImASlytherin chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really liked this oneshot. You did a good job writing it, and i hope you writ more naruino fics.
someone179 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i say you should post another chapter to show how he wins the war ;D
Zydureito chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved it! I especially appreciated the ending bit. Very catchy ;)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
ah! good stuff. im just going back and re-reading my fav list. i had a neighbor girl do this to me once. in my opinion, a person in daisy duke shorts and a wife beater top does not paint a fence alone. and sexy girls should only use their powers to get in front of lines, good seats, and open doors. any thing else is evil.
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Ahh. Haha. I liked it.

There wasn't that much dialogue though, but still, it was very nice. :D
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
now that was cool )
madteen66 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
don't worry the skills rock at NaruIno!
DarkSanctuary59 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
cute...
Dragon's Assistant chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I think you did a splendid job on this fic and you could probably do well to work on either a sequel or prequel. Though, that is just a suggestion.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
You have the sense of play that is needed for this pairing.
turtlegm chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
loved it. period.
j.c.k.tm chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was so good like i always say screw sakura go naruino come on theyre both loud blond blue eyed their either perfect for each other or theyre brother and sister and i would MAYBEY stop reading naruino
Kaara chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh my dear kidneys! That is indeed very adorable! And kinda spot-on. I've always seen Ino as manipulative and a slave worker from Hell (apart from Iruka-sensei, of course) and I find that her choice of reward/tease is very fitting and very IC. Poor Naruto. He's so whipped it's pathetic. XD Lovely!
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Pretty good with a touch of titalation to be interesting. Could be developed more though and offers little in terms of something really interesting or original.

I'll offer a rating of 3.5/5. You show some promise though.