Reviews for Saturday Misunderstanding
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
pfffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttt
BeecherOfTheDead22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
AHAHAHAHAHA I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!
I Shall Return chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh good Nova! Hahaha!
jumpydoll chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Haha! That's so funny! I love it!
Bdrocks12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
If only shit like this actually happened in real life
Skynote chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I was trying to figure out what they were doing - since they obviously weren't doing what Marth thought - and in the end I was laughing. Amusing one-shot, and I like the title.
Rai chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
It's obvious that it wasn't what Marth thought it was, yet it was hilarious all the same.

Cookie to you for the lolfic.
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I think I busted some vein in my head from laughing so hard. XDD

You have won.
Rinku588 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Heh, Heh, Heh... FUNNY! I laughed so hard I, oh wait a minute -goes to bathroom- MUCH better. Funny story!
dreamer789 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Little Miho, you had always been one of my fav. authors here 3

I doubt that you would reply to this but even so and maybe if you do, I can't get mail so I won't get your reply.

I was an anonymous reviewer to you before I joined but I've read almost all of your stories! I gotta hand it to you, they are the best and I'm re-reading this because back then I didn't understand lol (I was 11 years old)and now that I did, I literally laughed out loud at Link's lines about his...experienced butt (LMAO) and hair getting tangled in (LMFAO), and in the end Marth's expression of "shock, horror, pleasure, embarrassment" PLEASURE? Now I literally ROTFL-ed.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
*Giggles* Marth, you little pervert!

Good plot, it took me by surprise lol
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
LOL.
Teenager chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i read this and had an epileptic seizure from laughing too hard.
animegirl115 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
WOW! that was one of the best imitations i hav ever read...
angel with a broken wing chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow... I must have a particularly dirty mind, because I really thought something else was going on in there. Ah, how I love double entendres. XD