Reviews for Happiness is a Warm Gun
Ebenbild chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
And yet it seems as if he collected the Eppes' as some kind of friends/brothers on the way and I doubt he will be able to get rid of them even if he tried. xDDD
Damn Charlie and Don (and Alan) xD
I really would like to know if Ian would end up at the Eppes's home again if he had to work at the LA FBI again.
Thanks for sharing your story. I loved it.
Ebenbild
Mischa chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
I adore this pairing, and I adored this story.
May Eve chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely fascinating and absolutely fantastic.
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Well, that kept me entertained. :)
All the characters felt just right in this story.
slowest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
That was fascinating. I really loved your take on Ian.
Berghaus chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Different and good perspective of Edgerton. He is a lonely man but chooses to be this way - or does he?
tselea chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Bambi is the right way to put it!

And I know Edgerton won't do it, but somebody needs to give Charlie a hug!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
That was a really interesting change, I loved 'seeing' Don and Charlie and their relationship through Ian's eyes and listening to his internal dialogue was both entertaining and enlightening.

Everyone was completely in character and despite the seriousness there was still enough humour to make me smile more than once.

I always liked Ian, and the way he interacted with the boys whenever he dropped by, so I really enjoyed this.
ILBS chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
An interesting story and very well written.
Music Marauder chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
I love reading from Ian's point of view. He is behind the Eppes brothers as my favourite character. Brilliant. Thanks for posting. :)
Cissyaliza chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Very good fic and very good idea to write a fic focused on Ian... but why don't you note his name in presentation?
Kazuki Landen chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
That was... different. In a good way. I particularly liked the last line - it was perfect, I think.

I loved how he looked after Charlie, even if he was a bit harsh at times. He seemed quite sweet once he stopped being quite so detached.

I'm gonna have to go watch sniper zero again now, damnit.
lil smiles chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
First I want to apologize for waiting so freakishly long to finish reading this fic.

Now that being said, this was probably one of my favourite Numb3rs fics I've ever read. It was truly a masterpiece. Love, love, LOVE how you plunged into the inner workings of Edgerton. He is only Hell of a character and you did one Hell of job getting into his head.

I think you should consider writing an original piece of work (if you haven't done so already). If you do, I would be the first in line at your book signing :)

Thanks again for the ride and I'm looking forward to what you have in store for your readers next time.

~Rach
WriterJC chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
wow - terrific. and one seriously horrible cliff hanger. glad this one's done. :) on to the next chapter.
Rinne chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
Finally had time to get back to this. Awesome ending.

I adored your insights into Edgerton.