Reviews for A Bit of Lace
Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I think this chapter was my favorite! Just the brotherly advice...so funny. 'Why girl hunting of course!' lol!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
LOL! The prince and the friar got smashed! Hilarious! I'm guessing that that was a reference to Moulin Rouge and the Green Fairy considering that David Wenham was in it. Good work!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
The very idea of Frankenstein being a domestic goddess is just too funny. Also, the image of him blushing had me in hysterics. Well

Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Short but sweet and probably true. Also, it rhymes!kudos.

Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
How deliciously random! I can totally imagine Carl being the gardening type. Those bunnies were too smart for him!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this first chapter! I can just imagine it- Van Helsing and Carl buying a dress for Anna..hehe.

Spaztic Arwen chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
well, it gets the unique comparison bonus.

Personally, I thought you should have had them discuss each topic a bit longer...have them go into detail a little more. the diologue was also a little teansy weancy bit repeditive.

Other than that, this chappie has my total love.

"Lad, you have NOTHING to worry about."

That line made me laugh. And the last line killed me. I think you may need to follow up with a bit on said hunt.
Retired1311695 chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
OMG!Really funny.I was laughing my butt off! really good
Spaztic Arwen chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
the couplate made my day!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
. . .good. . .
Spaztic Arwen chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
In a perfect world, Anna and Velkan live and people remember to put Frankenstein in their fanfics. I like this world.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Never much liked those fics, but this one was good. and I'm allergic sage, so I couldn't have that soup. . .sadly.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Well, that was. . .different. -short pause- In a good way.

me
Anon E. Mouse chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Oh man, this is great. I had a plan a while ago to do a one-shot about Carl's MySpace page, and I always thought he'd be into gardening. Much love.

aem
Spaztic Arwen chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
this will so get bonus points...as soon as I figure out what bonus points will entail.