Reviews for Flawless
gamersweetheart chapter 3 . 8/4
Well she did remember... in the end lol
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 8/4
She's gonna kill him lol
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh gosh...
DaisyDear chapter 40 . 11/12/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I hate the way you portrayed Kagome's mom, she's nothing like that. I utterly lost it when you introduced Koga, I have no interest in finishing this story and I'm angry that I wasted my time
Sophie chapter 40 . 3/23/2016
Oh my god! This is like, the best Fanfiction I have ever read!
Sophie chapter 37 . 3/23/2016
Woohooooo! Go Kagome!
Sophie chapter 27 . 3/23/2016
Argh! Freaking fridge mongoose!
Sophie chapter 26 . 3/23/2016
Weeeeell that's a big plot twist. Though it is kinda funny... Awesome Blossom!
Min-chan17 chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
perfect chapt
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 40 . 7/28/2015
OMG YES! I loved it! Seriously, it is so hard to fine long, good, well written stories! I loved it so much! At first I was a bit weary to start it cuz I recently read a story with a similar summary and didn't like it, but this was amaz-balls!

Great job! XD
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Holy...Ok, normally, I dont review half way through a fic (I just comment on the over-all story at the end) but I think I should make an exception.

Kouga...Gay?!

Idk how to feel about that. I mean, I have nothing against Gay people but I have never read a fic with Kouga being into guys...

I can't wait to se where this leads. ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Haha! I liked when inuyasha sang and the girl said "MOMMA!SOME CRAZY DOG-MAN IS SCARING ME"

Haha i laughed so hard right then! Great story!
Mesmerizing Love chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I love this new story and I will read on! I've noticed that a lot of people are giving Kagome blue eyes when she really has brown eyes in the anime. Hmm... I might give her blue eyes myself on a new story of I decide to made, lol. Great story so far btw!
0Angele0 chapter 40 . 1/25/2015
Where is duh lemon?! Where is duh sex? Oh mah gawd. I loved the story doe... BUT where is duh lemon?!
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »