Reviews for My Precious Mate
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 6/2
Loved it

Cub chapter 7 . 5/15
Fred, George, Luna and Neville should be Harry's friends!
claire1663 chapter 21 . 5/6

thank you for your story.
all the best
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 5/1
Awesome. All three had girls I guess it's up to Neville and Luna to gave the boys eh?
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 5/1
Twins one of each...yeah Dumbledore should die in Azkaban but not till after he sees how the wizarding world flourishes without him in control.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 5/1
Lol that was perfect now how is Dumbledore going to try and screw everything up..try and get them sent to Azkaban for using the killing curse on Voldemort lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/1
Harry, Severus and mpreg with twins? Well that answers my question about Dumbledore...did Hogwarts seal him in the room?
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 5/1
Where is Dumbledore? Really Bane hates humans because he isn't allowed to work and live beside them...sounds like a little toddler who wants the one thing he can't have just because he isn't allowed lol.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/1
Why doesn't the castle just take the wards from Dumbledore...rather than letting him steal the power...I think I like Luna's vision and how Albus died could they maybe hopefully make that part come true. Though I guess that would make him a martyr and no one would know the truth if what a despicable person he was.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/1
It's sad that Minerva is so predictable but in this case it's lucky that Severus knows her and her curriculum so well.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/1
Is their protection for Hermiones parents? Lol really he still gaunt completely figured out the kids are with Harry, or is it just coincidence that Harry's closest friends are the only ones missing. Wonder what Augusta would do to Dumbledore if she knew that he had planned on using that potion of Neville if he couldn't get his hands on Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/1
Well right now the only one who won't worry will be Augusta since it seems Neville was the only one to tell an adult he was leaving...and possibly Xeno...Molly will be freaking.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/1
No twins...they are the only ones missing.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/1
Dumbledore can take a flying leap he gas done nothing to keep Harry safe so his need to know is non existent to my way of thinking. Hopefully bringing Ron into the mix doesn't backfire on them.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/1
Lol I can just see Severus's face if he were to come home to three dead Elders cause of heart attacks after watching Harry fly .