Reviews for My Precious Mate
nightpurr chapter 17 . 8/14
I still enjoy the HP/SS Fanfiction.
I can't get enough of your stories involving them. .
I have read several of your stories featuring them more then a few times each.
Your writing skills just keep getting better.
Thanks for the hrs of entertainment and enjoyment.
Your biggest fan, nightpurr
dalynch81 chapter 21 . 8/7
Love it, have a tear in my eye. I LOVE your HP stories; sooo goood. Thank you for sharing
Nunya chapter 6 . 7/19
I love the part were he asked who stole the ingerdents in the second year and he doesn't hasten at all to say Hermione.
(When Eileen asked Harry to call her mum) "He had spoken to his mother and Eileen had apologized to him for her thoughtfulness and things pretty much went back to normal." Apologised for her thoughtfulness?! That barely makes any sense whatsoever! It should be lack of thought or lack of thoughtfulness. Whatever was written here makes no sense at all.
What is a legimest? A person who practises legilimency is known as a Legilimens, not a legimest. It really frustrates me when someone writes a fan fiction and then spells everything wrong because it's extremely easy to look up on google! It's also very annoying when a writer gets important facts wrong about people in the Harry Potter universe. I understand if they want to change something but if a writer blatantly gets it wrong without bothering to check I find it extremely exasperating!
"Only you can come, no one else the Portkey is pacifically for you,"

Someone needs to fix this because it's honestly so annoying to read! The spelling, use of punctuation, and the grammar in this sentence alone is absolutely dreadful.
So cute! I can't stop grinning!
Fly hedwig!
HoneyBear84 chapter 21 . 5/14
Loved it
alinefgs chapter 21 . 3/20
pena que já acabou eu adorei essa fic bjs!
Mathias Alexander Kirkland chapter 21 . 3/3
OMG I loved this story, the last bit was so cute it almost made me cry.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 1/23