Reviews for Memories
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 3/3
I quite enjoyed this. It was short but sweet. :3 And I honestly believe Demyx to be right. The way you had him try and explain it to Zexion was so well done.
CaptainBatBrain chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
unbelievable cute lol
Cousin It Likes Pie chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was just gorgeous, the ending was so sweet as well. Loved it! (:
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that is /so/ sweet! OMG, i love it!

~Evelynn
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
O0O0O0O0O0O0O0OH BABY. Zemyx. YUM. XD

BAW YOU WROTE THIS BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WHAT KH WAS! YOU ARE A GODDESS!

Also, we might have a discussion in the works about who tops in Zemyx, because I find it a fascinating question to ponder. XD (And hey, when either answer is right, you can't lose.) XD

Nyah, Seme!Dem! Uke!Zex! WE DON'T HAVE HEARTS, WE JUST HAVE SEX! (Chant that aloud actually...minus the nyah part. Sounds like a cheer, no?) XD XD XD RAH RAH RAH!

Oh noes, now I've got the giggles.

UM YES. REVIEW. UM, OBVIOUSLY I LIKE THIS. ZEMYX SMUT, TIS MUCH APPRECIATED AND FAR TOO RARE. GAH. THEY ARE BOTH SO CUTE AND HAWT.

YAY FOR YOU AND YOUR IN-VERSE SKILLZ. When I get somewhere in the game, mebbe I'll try in-verse...MAYBE. I suspect I'd fail at it. DX

ILU! *tackle*
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Favfavfavfav~!
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I feel like I should be crying, which is weird. But dammit, if Zexion wasn't such a goddamn stubborn egotistical ASS he could just get over it and... and I don't know, he just COULD.

NYA!

God I feel slightly pathetic right now. Thanks for a great, and moving, story, as always. Love and encouragment!
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is so cute, I love how you write both Zexion and Demyx.
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
sweet. and cherishable. and a tad bit angsty, but only the slightest bit. you have a wonderful writing style that i adore. fantastic job :)
TheMadHathor chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aww so fluffy and cute! loved it.
StefDJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Really sweet. one of the sweetest i've readed in fact.

I love how this story came along -.-
1066716 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
My gosh, and the authoress writes Zemyx, too! /sqees/ Oh...one day, I'm going to memorize every synonym for 'wonderful,' in the thesaurus, and then maybe I'll be able to adequately describe how great every single one of these are.

It's so sad, I think, the way the Nobodies could try to deal with relationships without love, and you capture that essence in this story so very well. Zexion, saying it's wrong, Demyx not believing, and those last lines...about Myde not knowing what to do with his heart, though Demyx might...that was just lovely.
hieisomething chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
AW heheh Demyx was top o.o' hahahha im not used to that but it was so cute! *tears* hahahhaha
kuriqa chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow... i've never read zemyx written this good before! i love it! and i kinda like the roll reversal of dem and zexy... zexy as an uke huh? interesting... and what a sweet ending! tis kawaii!

k
Luna Lovegood1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw. This made me I dunno. sad but content at the same time. I love AU because it's not as sad sometimes. Heh. anywho lovely work. Oh and you're not the only one with computer problems. My adapter doesn't work, so my computer doesn't charge. Technology is a pain in the butt, but without it, how would I read your wonderful stories?