Reviews for Come What May
rogan11 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This story and Catherine's Foundation were absolutely incredible! I loved them both!
Hyacinth79 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Awww... That was really good. Short and sweet. I really enjoyed this story and I'm glad you didn't drag it too long. Wished you expanded this chapter a bit with more details on their vows, first dance, etc to the bouquet throwing as well as their exit and honeymoon plans. As a matter of fact I don't believe u mentioned what plans they have for their honeymoon. Nevertheless this was a great ending to this much loved saga.

thank u for sharing it with us, taking the time to update and keeping us entertained. bravo!
Hyacinth79 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
awww that was bittersweet. I'm still not trusting shira but I'm always apprehensive about characters that change overnight so I still don't trust her. Lol

I think I need a new swype keyboard. Lol I'm just noticing some typos after I hit submit. It's so annoying.
Hyacinth79 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
I loved how I got to take the tour worth Braden, that's awesome! Can I work there? Lol

Loved the drama that ensues from these society parties. they can always be counted upon to stir up a little conflict. I thought I would find out from this chapter add to who war responsible for that national enquirer thing but I guess that's coming up...
Hyacinth79 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
I like this sandwich: a little bit of Honour/Josh, a little bit of Sophie, a little bit of Steph/Colin topped off with Rogan icing. (*_*)
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
I might be confusing some of my reviews from the last two chapters but I know both Rorty and Logan get their "boo-yah"moments except for Shira, it's not as gratifying coz really she can't be left out of the wedding and as much at I hate her she needs to be there.

I'm enjoying the subplots on Steph & Honour btw in case I haven't mentioned that before
Hyacinth79 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Boo-yah! Lol is that how u even spell it? Lol it's a reference to Good luck Charlie, a Disney show my daughter and I love. Lol

that felt so goodto read I was punching the airwhile reading it Lol so gratifying
Hyacinth79 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I'll let it slide the whole Sophiestoryline here but it's highly unlikely to happen on a public school (reporters out of nowhere, no prior parental, Sophie signing herself out of school by calling the driver... oh & She has a cellphone at ten?) but since this is fiction and we need drama Lol, ill let it slide. it's a good chapter nonetheless and a very juicy one!
Hyacinth79 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Hurray daddy Logan!
Hyacinth79 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Oh that made me a little weepy... The daddy part (*_*)
Hyacinth79 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I love your talent of throwing so many different things, I. E., Amber, sick Sophie, carnival, etc. In one chapter and have it all make sense and seem fluid and even crucial to the story. Your chapters are so jam packed with so many things that surprise me. Lol love em!
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
There are so many good things about this chapter. First off, the Sophie request.. That was so sweet. Next the dinner Lol. Drama galore. Elias'support and the Hayden's reactions. Finally the offer to let Shira help. It was written really well and I loved the flow of it.
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I love the Romeo and Juliet aspect that came out from this chapter. Hayden vs. Huntzberger. Poor Sophie though. I feel so sad for her thinking that way. I have a cousin who's adopted that I feel close to than my other cousins. I can't ever imagine her not being a part of our family.

btw, I love the Sophie name dig... MAC and all lol
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome! Great way to start a sequel. Great segue.
ringmybella chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
I loved this story. I loved how they met and slowly fell in love. I loved how Logan fell in love with Sophie (clever use of the name)...just a great story overall. I finished both within the day! That's how good it was. I hope you consider coming back to writing gg fanfic.