Reviews for The Decoding
doodlechick12 chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
I think my favorite part of this series has been the verbal sparring. It's a clever way of fighting, and if you can keep up, pretty funny.
Stina Whatever chapter 33 . 9/18/2011
A great story, I love Lucius, and Lord Draco, because he's a lot of fun.
serendipity-50 chapter 33 . 9/13/2011
This is my second reading of the Code series and I was really hoping that you'd found time to finish it. I guess after two years, you've moved on to greater things. But I still want to let you know that I've enjoyed the series and would love to see more if you ever choose to revisit it. Thanks for sharing your storytelling talent.
RunningRefrigerator chapter 33 . 9/7/2011
I've been waiting years for you to finish this story... and also the not yet created Explaining Draco! :) I hope everything is okay and continue to look for updates.

Best,

Fabulous! Absolutly fabulous!
lovergirl85 chapter 33 . 7/25/2011
Sooo...update soon?
bubblyfizz08 chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
This seems like the perfect place to stop reading! Don't take that comment the wrong way lol. This chapter ended in such a sweet way, with no cliff hangers, that I don't mind stopping here until you decide to come back and finish The Decoding. I'm scared to come to the end of Chapter 33 only to find a cliffhanger. I don't think I can handle that!

I made an account just so I can give reviews, but I rarely do. However, your masterpiece of a work motivated me to login and give you a review instead of being one of those creepy lurkers! I read straight through The Code and its sequel in just two days. Two days of nothing but reading your fic, sleeping, and eating. I fell in love with your Draco and I really admire this world that you have created. I mean, I love the Harry Potter world, but to read about the Harry Potter world with my favorite character as one of the main protagonist? You just placed me in heaven! I love the gradual change in Draco. I believe all protagonists should undergo some type of change, otherwise the story falls flat. Every single chapter makes me so emotional! You got me feeling sad, to horrified, to happy, to amused all in less than an hour. Thank you so much for sharing this! I hope everything is going well in your life. Good luck with your studies, and I hope you will return to finishing up this series! I subscribed to you, so once you return, I'll be one of the first to read! I just might reread the whole series when that time comes. I love it that much!

Ummm...if you're thinking TL:DR, then: LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! 3
rurigin ryu chapter 32 . 7/21/2011
I have enjoyed each installment of the tale you have spun leading up to this chapter (33) of The Decoding.

I enjoy your about face with Draco and the problems you incorporate, solve, and twist into further knots all at once and I seriously enjoy your writing style.

I understand your hectic schedule for grad school and moving all around getting a job and still attempting a social schedule.

I am anticipating the next chapter, the conclusion of this story and the writing of the next.

Honestly I am also quite relieved you Stopped replying to reviews at the start of each chapter. No offense but it was annoying and irritating.

I am unfortunate enough to Not leave an appropriately signed review due to using my blackberry mobile however I sincerely wish I can find and follow this exciting fanfiction.

Even with minimal editing and revising I love the story. Hopefully I can manage to sign in and place the prequels to this story as well as it on my favorites and hope to god I will be able to follow it as well.

Happy writing :-D

Ruri-Gin Ryu
LibroAmante chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I usually don't read fics that aren't a romantic pairing, but I took a chance and said, "I'll check it, The Code, out." By the time I was halfway through that story, I was hooked. So hooked that I've read two previous stories in one day. So, HUZZAH!
Ssscarletgreen chapter 33 . 7/12/2011
" noooo!" she screamed in agony. Her heart beating wildly against her chest, she wanted to read on but there was nothing more, there had been nothing for nearly two years now.

I know- a little over the top! But your story was soo good it's a shame u didn't update! Please update soon! Not for our sake but got your own sanity! I would really like to know how it ended so even if it has been a long time- it's never too late!
frozentears10 chapter 33 . 7/11/2011
come back! ( this is such a good story, a part of an even better series!
Jamafanta chapter 33 . 7/9/2011
Hi! Just dropping in to check if you've been able to dig yourself out of the morass of grad school... no pressure, RL really can eat your brain at times. Still, I wanted to say: this is a beautiful series, and your Draco is still my favourite after I don't know how many years and how many hundreds (ok, thousands) of incarnations. I can't even tell you how many times I've read the first two in the series, but every time I do I get shivers at Lord Draco's first appearance. If you never get back to this, I'll still always be grateful that you produced the first two. Bloody brilliant; 'nuff said!
Lyncz chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I am getting quite fed up with our resident Gary Stu, Draco, either spending his time being sick in bed because he is oh so awesome and has oh so many problems to deal with, or going around wiping everyone's asses as they don't even seem capable of taking a shit without his help.

At least he was an interesting character when you painted him as an asshole only looking out for himself rather than being the perfect saint come to rescue the order with his amazing intellect (which mostly consist of always guessing correctly when he pulls a bullshit explanation out of his ass).

Tone down such blatant Mary Sueness in the future and try getting on with the story instead.
Someone's Ghost chapter 33 . 6/28/2011
So I'm a little worried that Lord Draco won't revert into a boggart, and will actualy try to take over the world. I read all 3 of your stories in the last week, I very much enjoyed them, and would love it if you continued them. Please consider it.

Thanks