Reviews for The Decoding
tsukinopen chapter 36 . 3/3
good job lucius!
Pax chapter 36 . 3/3
Very happy to see this update, as I just found your series this past weekend. It really is a great tale.

Sincerely hope Draco saves Harry - DD is arrogant in his assumption that he's always right. Loved how Draco has the moral high ground in the discussion.

Lastly, there have been a LOT of kidnappings throughout this story. Bill, the curator, his son, Ron, McGonagall, other students, another translator, Draco, least 7 incidents I can name off the top of my head. Just seems like a lot...
graynavarre chapter 36 . 3/3
Okay, first I am jumping up and cheering Draco on as he is telling Dumbledore off for being the rat bastard he is and now I am cringing about what is happening to Ginny.

If Lucius is somewhere around, let him find her.

I am not sure I will manage to wait two weeks but I guess I have no choice.
where rhe fuck is the update ?
miner chapter 1 . 2/28
Ohmygosh, I just randomly decided to reread this series and I saw that you've updated! Its been so long that I thought you would've given up by now, but the fact that you've chosen to continue absolutely fills me with joy! I haven't read the latest chapter yet, I'm just about to do so, but I'm sure that it'll be just as enjoyable as the rest. :)
Indian Girl chapter 35 . 2/24
this was the story that first brought me into reading fanfic...its awesome...i was heartbroken when i thought you had abandoned this :-D... thnx so much 4 returning...and i'd say u are pretty much a genius yourself!
hitsugayataichoda chapter 35 . 2/20
This is like a story of its own, branching off away from the trunk but still able to to grow with the intricate plot filled with details. The way you portrayed Percy has caught my attention and I actually like him in this story-which I may say doesn't happen often from what I've read both in canon and other fanfics. Needless to say Draco is awesome in general, a true genius. I look forward as to how the rest of this story will play out. Crossing my fingures on the every 2 week goal of yours_
I am not sure exactly what it was but the ending of this Chapter was perfect. If I figure it out I will definitely update...
Sonzai Suru chapter 35 . 2/14
Well... Just wow... Really im like... Spechless...
I read the whole trilogy in a day because i couldnt stop reading... I cant express in words everything i feel about your story... I love it... I think it is my favorite fanfiction ever... I really wish i had the words to describe to u everything i want... Saddly english is not my first language and while im really good at reading and understanding its hard for me to write...

I cant wait for the next chap... I cant wait to know what is gonna happend... I have my suspicions but that dosent count!

Just love u and keep writing!
Sonzai Suru
BlackRose851 chapter 35 . 2/12
great! :D
Ziactrice chapter 35 . 2/7
The dragon? Awesome.
Potter and Draco in the skies, fighting as a team? Awesomer.
Voldemort, flying on his ownsome, terrifying and all - entirely proper.

Draco beginning to twig that Dumbledore is actually fighting to lose, so Harry will wind up walking to his death? About time someone smelled something fishy.

Your story? Episodic, with action balanced by real character development and a genius who isn't hard to empathize with - brilliant. Please, by all means, continue as you have done.
MO-5431 chapter 35 . 2/5
Sweet chapter. The dragon was an excellent touch. Good luck on your update schedule, and thank you for the entertainment. Have a fantastic day.
You being back has, no lie, made my week/month/the current calendar year. This is my favorite of all fan fiction series. I'll have to reread them all (again) but it is worth it. I'm glad you're back.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 35 . 2/5
Oh wow. That was a shit storm. Was it really the right decision? Hmm. I guess Hermione could have been used to bait out Harry, which would have been horrible... And is Draco just worried about the Horcrux or is there something else?! Aaaah so many questions!

This is why I love your writing. :D hehe Thank you very much for the chapter!
somewhereelse5c5 chapter 35 . 2/5
My prayers were answered, you've started writing again. Thank you! Excellent story and excellent chapter.
2,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »