Reviews for The Decoding
sacred dishwater chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
have i told you recently that i love you... lol

you're amazing!
x-kuroi-ame-x chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Yay! you live! i'm so glad that you finally updated! great chapter, I like how they named the child Lukas. very cute.

can't wait for the next chapter
Faith Maguire chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Woohoo. Nice filler chapter, and little baby Lukas is awesome. (Although I assume the dream sequence is plotty...) I've been at college all week getting ready for my freshmen, and this is the first day I've had more than a two hour break before 9 pm. And you updated! Woo! Thanks! See you next week... after classes start... _
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I'm so glad you finally updated XD I wonder what the clear liquid is at the end...I love the name Lukas Arthur (even if the initials is "law"). It seems really fitting as well as naming Draco godfather. (I'm so glad you didn't name the baby Draco...it would be too weird...) Anyways, love this chapter!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I love the name you chose. Good, good, good. And Draco's reaction to holding the baby. Aw. Poor guy thinks he's going to break everything he touches. Even though I'm not a huge het fan, as I prefer yaoi myself, I'm looking forward to seeing how Ginny plans to insert herself into Draco's life. I enjoyed your last story with the pairing, but please, don't bump Bill out. We need more Bill/Draco moments.
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Again, I love this chapter! The birth scene was intense! ;)
Turquoise Girl chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Haha, Draco's so focused he's missing breakfast.

That was a touching thing Bill did, naming his son Lukas. The LAW thing was pretty funny, especially when everyone kept pointing it out.

I did like the Charlie/Draco interaction. They talk so rarely, but I believe they could have a slight connection in the same vein as Draco and Bill. Maybe it is the way you've portrayed Charlie that makes me believe this can happen, but I can't exactly articulate how I really view Charlie. He is a nice, sturdy character. He hasn't shown a temper yet, unless I am forgetting something in either of the previous two stories. It is probably how he comes off as calm. Working with dragons would probably enforce that. What's underneath that calm could be limitless, especially if you put your flair into it.

Of course, you are the story weaver in all this and I will leave the writing to you. I am completely satisfied and then some.

TG
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
haha, this chapter was really fun :) I loved the Weasley/Order family dynamic and how they all shared food and have different conversations all at the same time. Loved the comment made by Harry in the end!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
omg! I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time! Anyways, I really love the beginning of the story. The description of Draco going through withdrawal and the dialogue between him and Bill seems realistic and in-character. Love the little conversation between Ginny and Draco :)
anna chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Thanks for posting and hope that things have setteled down, for now. Glad that Bill and Flure honored Draco's brother and naming him as godfather. Wonder if he will have the chance to visit his niece in the States or they come for a short visit. Looking foreward to next week's posting.
Kalisko chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Well, this is a nice surprise. I come back from Japan to find another chapter of The Decoding ready for me to read! Wonderful!

I like the baby's new name. It's very touching. The part at the end was pretty funny. It was my problem at some point, too. I hope to hear more about the dagger next chapter, I like how there is a lot to it.
AirmidM chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I loved the chapter and am glad to knwo that nothing horrid happened to you.

Lukas- what a great name...funny just who noted that his initials are LAW!

Ginny is going to get Draco is she...that should prove interesting.

Great chapter, sorry for the short review.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
lol, Aduro, the ending (and your A/N's) was/are awesomely funny:) In a good way! Don't worry! Life has been hectic? How so? Curious is all! I love your series by the way, fo if you haven't gotten my previous reviews. Although, I'm sure you did...ah well.

Please update! I want to see how Ginny gets Draco to eat his breakfast!:D:D:D:)

Update please!:D:)

Julie:)
Chaney chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
This Tuesday as in today? Because that would be kind of awesome. I'm glad you're alright. I know how busy summer can get, I've barely been home. I was gone the past two weeks anyway, so I didn't miss the lack of updates, lol. I agree with Bill one hundred percent, Draco needs to get comfortable with the things that presently make him uncomfortable. I'm excited for some more D/G interaction, and to see Draco visit the ministry, so I hope that update is on it's way. :)
fanficfan4life chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Real life happens, I'm just glad nothing horrible happened to you! Loved the update. Great choice of name. Loved all the teasing about the initials. The conversation between Draco and Bill about his arm was beautifully done. I am more and more curious about the mysterious voices and what they hold in store for Draco. I can't wait to read more.
2,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »