Reviews for The Decoding
Lilith1631 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
AW! OMG! ARGH! Fucking hell, i was almost in tears then! ARGH! I was thinking all the way through that 'no, not fleur, poor bill will be devistated' and now, SHE LIVES! And so does the baby! Oh go on, call him Art, lol

Draco, you rock! Squee! He is so brilliant, noticing the storm, making the miracle that is the baby from the womb and...Wanna hear something sick? Actually, no, i'm not going to say...okay...but dont tell anyone because this makes me sound twisted. *whispers* i bet draco looks really hot covered in blood *le gasp - looks around for who said that* If it werent from fleur's birthing and rather from...a punch-up or something...anyways, im getting carried away, so lets leave that grossness behind

Draco is so morbidly cool, studying the knife. very koolies. And Bill, i can just imagine his expression when he finds out about that lil project. *bill's face: Horror*

Now this is the part where i bitch. Are you prepared? Ready? Okay. DAMN THE HET! Damn it to hell! I read that lovely little description of Ginny and wanted to slap draco upside the head and yell "Look at bill instead, you dingbat!" - did you know how i found this story? I cross searched draco and bill together, and found this lovely draco-centric fic, thinking that it was going to be slash...and it wasnt! SHAME on you. that's false advertisement. And now i am addicted. Damn you, you sneaky slytherin you. The pairing at the top quite clearly says 'Draco M. & Bill W' goddamnit *sobs* where's the slash! *cries*

Ahem, *grins* One day, you shall read...erm, write slash. Goddamnit. I am determind to get you to write some someday because i reckon you would be excellent at it. Why let such a brilliant writer go to waste? Tis madness.

Loved this chapter, want another...I'm feeling impatient. I want to read about the LOVE that everyone feels towards draco now that he has brought one more weasley into the world

Lilith

Slash a day keeps boredom at bay

P.s. Until Spyrit gets her own account, feel free to shove her review reply at the bottom of mine - we share almost everything XD
muppetmadness chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
Whoo-ho! It's baby time!

Well, we sort of have Narcissa to thank for that... if she hadn't been caught in reverse cowgirl then Draco wouldn't have known what to do! And that thought scares me...badly.

Oo and loving the DG in this fic, and her reaction to the storm! I feel really sadistic because I want Draco to find out about Ginny and the Chamber...but that means finding out about Lucius' part in it too...m...tricky!

Always tearing myself up for the next chapter (not literally ofcourse!)

Roo and the rest of the Muppets (becuase I seem to be the first one to read this, even thopugh it is 11:30 AM! My goodness do they sleep in!)
itsalltoofamiliar chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
as always another brilliant chapter. i read the 7th book quickly as well and have to say in terms of fan fics your series are my favourite. thanks for updating, i just love your characters-your draco is brilliant as is your bill and everyone else, but you also have a great plot, and always leave me wanting to know what happens next.

x
Kalisko chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
I really like how Draco is using his genius to heal, that's incredible. I like how you add little things to give more depth to the characters, like what you did for Kingsley. I'm trying to figure out Ginny, but I can't remember the canon, or your story to explain what she is going through. Are you making it up?

Oh, and don't worry about me. I finished reading the last book in a day. I really liked it, I just wish I didn't have to see a kid named, "Scorpius". That's just wrong.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
e! Yay, that's soo good. I was so annoyed, you put it up five minutes after I checked for it and signed off last time I was on...

but yes, excellent. I just have one question:

When it says "He wife was in pain, and he could do a thing. He could only hold her hand."

shouldn't it say something like "HIS wife was in pain, and he could NOT do a thing. He could only hold her hand."

or

"HIS wife was in pain, and he could do ONLY ONE thing. He could only hold her hand."

but very nice chapter
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
The chapter was awesome - A BIRTH! JEEZ! Incredible! I seriously did not see that coming... he just does everyhitng, heling, translating *insert incredible tasks he learnt about in a book HERE*.

What was the storm? Has it damaged the ministry? Everyday is excitement at the Order... jeez. And all Draco wanted was a little peace and quite...

I love the final book. Although I always pictured Draco differently (hehe. GO AU FANFICTION!). I hoped he's go over to the light or dark and make a definite decision but oh well. - I've noticed some people are really disappointed that he landed in limbo, but I think Draco's ending was that he'd gained his family and ALL of them had learned that family was more important than the Dark Lord. I loved the Horcrux/Hallows plot. Wow. Was some fun stuff.

I got a little worried that you might stop altogether after reading book 7. Some people were compltely put off... :( I'm so glad the story is still moving ahead - I ADORE IT!

Bright Eyes
Lady Okori chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
I could only imagine the panic and reluctance Draco must have felt when faced with the birthing and healing of Fleur. And aren't they just lucky to have a teenage genius in the house? I especially liked the 'Merlin, I hate children' bit. Also, it's nice to see that Draco's getting comfortable enough in the HQ to actually go off on a tangent and not realize it for a while.

Okay, now to the seventh HP book. I kind of wanted to strangle Ron in the first half, when he went off, but after finding out that he had wanted to come back, I relaxed. The visit to Godric's Hollow was cool, especially the memorial. The ending was satisfying, though in the epilogue, I was a little confused with the names. It took me a couple pages of re-reading to get it. Hehe...whoops. I read it within 12 hours of getting the book, which came in the mail on the day it came out. So I ended up staying up the entire night and falling asleep at 6 am.
Turquoise Girl chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
Oh, geez...the birthing got my heart pounding. I was hoping against hope that Fleur would make it. Thank God for shielding charms. Sometimes the muggle way is the only way.

Man, Draco is a walking encyclopedia and super computer! I had to read that running commentary he did about the storm like 10 times and I barely understand what he was talking about.

Can't wait until the next chapter to find out more about the magic storm. Until next time, Aduro!

TG
critic chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
Go Draco!
ralyks chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
After I finished HP and the Deathly Hallows, the only thing I had to look forward to was this. So, I'm super glad you updated! (I can't believe she killed one of my two favorite characters!)
sabireru chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
OMG!

go draco stepping up like that

poor bill he was soo scared

but i gotta ask wheres Lupin he's like nowhere is he still with the ferals?

sabi

PS sorry i haven't reviewed the last 2 chaps but i've been busy started school again and all that
SLeePaHoLiCzZzZz chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
I really love your story...it shows a whole different side to Draco that you never see in the books. This trilogy have become one of my favorite fanfics...update soon D
Nancy chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
Great UPdate ! PLease update soon or at least on schedule. Please cause I look forward to a new chapter every Tuesday night. It totally perks me up no matter how bad my Tueday has been.
R2D2 chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
God, Draco is the greatest! Great chapter! I can't wait until the next.
DoraeAzure chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Sorry this is late-normally I'm so prompt! But I just wanted to say that I loved this chapter, as I do all your chapters, and that the part where Ginny ruins Draco's coffee (and his shock over it) was probably my favorite part. That or the Voldemort's love life thing, I can't decide. Anyway, it's nice how you add little touches (like the trio stealing food/drink from each other) to make your characters seem more like real people (and Draco's insecurity over normal friendship/family life is just hilarious). As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
2,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »