Reviews for The Decoding
AirmidM chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I loved the chapter and am glad to knwo that nothing horrid happened to you.

Lukas- what a great name...funny just who noted that his initials are LAW!

Ginny is going to get Draco is she...that should prove interesting.

Great chapter, sorry for the short review.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
lol, Aduro, the ending (and your A/N's) was/are awesomely funny:) In a good way! Don't worry! Life has been hectic? How so? Curious is all! I love your series by the way, fo if you haven't gotten my previous reviews. Although, I'm sure you did...ah well.

Please update! I want to see how Ginny gets Draco to eat his breakfast!:D:D:D:)

Update please!:D:)

Chaney chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
This Tuesday as in today? Because that would be kind of awesome. I'm glad you're alright. I know how busy summer can get, I've barely been home. I was gone the past two weeks anyway, so I didn't miss the lack of updates, lol. I agree with Bill one hundred percent, Draco needs to get comfortable with the things that presently make him uncomfortable. I'm excited for some more D/G interaction, and to see Draco visit the ministry, so I hope that update is on it's way. :)
fanficfan4life chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Real life happens, I'm just glad nothing horrible happened to you! Loved the update. Great choice of name. Loved all the teasing about the initials. The conversation between Draco and Bill about his arm was beautifully done. I am more and more curious about the mysterious voices and what they hold in store for Draco. I can't wait to read more.
Jackline chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Well, a month is not the longest wait I've had in my life concerning fanfiction stories, though I always get worried if some regular updater disappears suddenly and for a long time.

Anyway, great chapter. The idea about Lucas being the baby's name was very sweet and touching indeed.

P.S. What do you mean by THIS Tuesday? (cause it's Wednesday already in my place right now)
angelbaby-323 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I literally squeaked when I saw the story updated. I am glad to see that Bill still watches out for Draco, even though he has a new baby around.
Morael chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
*squee* A baby Weasley! Who is named Lukas.. what a lovely tribute! J'adore! I can foresee little Lukas getting very tired of all the career jokes. :)

I think you should write a side story explaining why Kingsley enjoys coffee so much - it's more of an American drink than a British one. but it's just a suggestion.

I eagerly await (as do the rest of your readers, I'm sure) the beginning of the next chapter. and I'm curious to learn what Draco's working on involving that clear liquid. Maybe a potion to counteract the magical storm? or something for the knife?
Motherlyclucker chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
But today is tuesday. So you must mean next tuesday. Im finally back home! This was a really good chapter.
SpicyDragon24 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007

This chapter was so full of fluff! How is Ginny going to get him to come out?

As usual, I loved it, although i didnt like the long wait! grr. But i cant wait 'till next tuesday.

Hmm...what is ol'voldie up to i wonder...
Kazuli chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
aww...i love that they named the baby lukas. and yay for updates! i was beginning to miss the weekly chapter updates...looking forward to chapter 5.
avalon64 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007

i seriously thought you had died or something! Im glad everythings fine, and this chapter was fab! update asap!
frozentears10 chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
YEAH! okay so i totally wasnt planning on reviewing (not out of spite or anything just that i have a family thing thats about to start) but im so happy this was updated that i just had to! this was so great - it wasnt action packed but that was a part of its charm. Dont get me wrong i love the action, but its nice to see the emotional side really developed (with Sirius, Bill, and baby Lukas)

Hm.. i wonder how Ginny will persuade him to come down...

cant wait for more!
MsSuus chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
OMG, You're alive!

I was missing the updates so much, but thankfully you're back

This chapter was realy adorable. it's so cute to read about Draco and baby Lukas and how he's afraid he'll 'break it'

It was great to recieve that e-mail from again and I'm looking forward to the next one [sure hope no meteor lands on your house ;) ]

Wildly Obsessed chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
draco is my god

and damn woman I was starting to think something tragic had happened to you :P

the little bits of Sirius/Draco interaction make me very happy

And Draco being godfather and the naming of the child Lukas is simply endearing.

can't wait for the update
Lies-and-Truth chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
YAY! you finally updated! i've been waiting so long! anyway, this is another really good chapter, but it isn't going to get too lovey-dovey between draco and ginny is it? because i like the couple but i dont really like stroies where the focus of the story is them getting together (there are hundreds of them!). anyway, i'm waiting for Lord Draco (he ROCKS) and i hope you can update soon!
2,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »