Reviews for The Decoding
Embellished chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
I'm so behind on reading fic that I have just now read the last chapter of the previous story and the first four chapters of this one. It is definitely a promising start. I liked Draco's submission to the drug, because it helped give his character some flaws-he was starting to be just a little too perfect. I'm looking forward to finding out how he will thwart Voldemort this time, and of course, to the D/G!
Lucia3 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
I loved it. Im glad that Draco is overcoming his addiction, I honestly didnt think it would be that easy, not about the feeling sick part (obviously), but about the craving part. I thought it would take more time for the craving to start receding, but then, hes a genius, he figures things faster than us, normal people.

There was a part, around the middle of the chapter, where I thought he was going to snap (or whatever it is that Draco does instead of snaping). So many people caring for Dracos welfare in such a direct way... I was waiting for Draco to meltdown or something. Im glad he didnt.

Loved the dream, I guess Im starting to see The Veil as another character, and I was starting to miss him, or her, or it? By the way, I really miss Laney and I was wandering, if you dont mind, if I could imagine that she sent an Owl to his uncle? Just in my imagination? I hope you say yes, because that idea is stuck in my mind and it doesnt want to leave.

I really really loved that Bill named his kid after Dracos brother and decided for Draco to be his godfather, and when Draco was holding the baby. I coudnt stop grinning. Loved the L.A.W. bit too, coundt stop laughing.

After you said that the scar wasnt going to take any particular form, I hoestly forgot all about it, but it is logical for Draco to feel that strongly about it, and he really woudnt be Draco if he didnt care, at least a little bit, about his looks.

Loved the Draco/Ginny interaction, although it was little in quantitiy, it seemed natural, but then, its you were talking about.

Dont worry about taking your time in updating. Dont get me wrong, I love having a new chapther every week, but if the result of waiting is such a long and amaizing chapter, I can make a sacrifice and search for patience in some hidden part of myself.

Well, this is getting extreemly long, so goodbye and hope to read you soon.

P.D.: Without meaning to, youve helped me improve my english a lot (its not my mother language) so, thanks a lot.
rusalka9 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
I'm really glad you updated! I was half-convinced that you had given up on this story. But you would never do that. :D Anyway, this chapter was spectacular, and I'm really happy with the baby's name. I can't wait to see what happens with Draco and Ginny, so I'll be eagerly awaiting next Thursday! Ah, Thursday - my favorite day of the week. :D
Sanjs chapter 4 . 8/22/2007

Luv u Aduro!

Great Chapter btw... as always

What can i say...
Haylia Jones chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Yeah you better be sorry. It was a good chapter, not fantastic or anything, but I was so desperate You could have had Draco recite a grocery list and I would have been enthralled. Naming the baby Lukas was sweet, but kinda expected. let's get to the romancing! When Ginny goes to fetch Draco for breakfast. Romancing, or talking, hell I don't care. Somthing.
HumbugGirl chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
*looks embarrassed*

I wasn't think something terrible had happened... honest. *grin*

I was particularly impressed with the dialogue in this chapter. Normally it's your general descriptive work that I enjoy the most but the dialogue this time was just sort of... perfect. The whole Lukas Arthur Wealsey/LAW coincidence was a nice balance to the seriousness of the last chapter.

Oh, and I can't wait to see how Ginny goes about persuading Draco to come down to breakfast.

Thanks for updating :)
silke knuts chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
amazing chapter can't wait for the next one!

groetjes: silke
Moonlight19 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
For my part...as for deserving it or not...I'll forgive you anything for long chapters like that!:)Finally a new chapter! You know, sure..waiting is cruel..but with your story here your readers can always be sure that it is worth the wait and so...we are even waiting more for it:) So Bill finally saw Draco's scar and got to talk to him about it...it has been bothering me that he feels so ashamed of the scr and really thinks he has to hise it. Let's see the others reaction and especially Ginny's !...and Draco getting used to it. But aw they named the little one after Draco and even made him Godfather! His reactions were so cute!.."before I drop it or something.." Aw...there was no way I couldn't laugh at that, so helpless. And even though he did all these amazing things..rescuing people right after each other...he doesn't want any special attention. I really like the way you take your time to describe the scences and don't hurry it. That's why your story and your previous chapters are the only ones I really remember when I read a new chapter. There are so many stories I read in the time inbetween but hardly any that stick out. One thing for sure, yours does:)
nobody chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Yipee! You updated. Figures that the day I didn't check is the day it got updated. Another excellent chapter. It was really quite funny wiht the two more minutes thing. I loved the fact that Bill's kid is named Lukas and that Draco's the godfather. Excellent job.
Imbyrri chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Doesn't it suck when real life sneaks up on you and then demands your attention? I think the real problem is that your have us (your loyal readers) spoiled. We've gotten used to reading the next wonderful chapter every week, and then we go through withdrawls when we don't get it. ;)

At least the Weasley's seem to be taking the baby's name well, though I wonder what the reaction will be when Draco's announced as being the godfather. The thought of Draco becomming a Healer was amusing, but he would certainly need to work on his beside manner.

It was a lovely chapter all together and it was certainly nice to know that you weren't going to leave us without an update for too long.
naira chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
yeah! new chapter!

all name questions solved , and Draco is godfather, that's just cute

what about that dream? I will keep that in mind for later chapters

will Ginny have better luck? And what about the ministry? I'm waiting for more XD

ciao naira
Lethe Nyx chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
aw I can't resist puppy dog eyes! This chapter was as all the other ones again brilliant! The scene with Draco and baby Lukas was very sweet. I wonder what you're going to write next, I'm really curious on how Ginny's going to try getting Draco out of the study. Keep up the good work and please update again soon, unless of course your house is destroyed by oh I don't know a meteor shower *grins*
Ailaena chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
"Law" -giggle- That was so funny how everyone kept noticing that! I personally think Lukas is a good name, I quite like it a lot. I know a person who came up with Bellatix's middle name to be Ophelia, while she had her maiden name Black. Her initials spelt Bob.

Anyway, I loved this chapter! It's one of the best so far! Keep it up! And please do update soon.
kain-boa chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
great chapter as usual, love how draco gets absorbed in his studies.

keep up the great work
padfootedmoony chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
amazing job with this so far. Keep up the great work and update again soon!
2,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »