Reviews for The Decoding
Imbyrri chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Doesn't it suck when real life sneaks up on you and then demands your attention? I think the real problem is that your have us (your loyal readers) spoiled. We've gotten used to reading the next wonderful chapter every week, and then we go through withdrawls when we don't get it. ;)

At least the Weasley's seem to be taking the baby's name well, though I wonder what the reaction will be when Draco's announced as being the godfather. The thought of Draco becomming a Healer was amusing, but he would certainly need to work on his beside manner.

It was a lovely chapter all together and it was certainly nice to know that you weren't going to leave us without an update for too long.
naira chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
yeah! new chapter!

all name questions solved , and Draco is godfather, that's just cute

what about that dream? I will keep that in mind for later chapters

will Ginny have better luck? And what about the ministry? I'm waiting for more XD

ciao naira
Lethe Nyx chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
aw I can't resist puppy dog eyes! This chapter was as all the other ones again brilliant! The scene with Draco and baby Lukas was very sweet. I wonder what you're going to write next, I'm really curious on how Ginny's going to try getting Draco out of the study. Keep up the good work and please update again soon, unless of course your house is destroyed by oh I don't know a meteor shower *grins*
Ailaena chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
"Law" -giggle- That was so funny how everyone kept noticing that! I personally think Lukas is a good name, I quite like it a lot. I know a person who came up with Bellatix's middle name to be Ophelia, while she had her maiden name Black. Her initials spelt Bob.

Anyway, I loved this chapter! It's one of the best so far! Keep it up! And please do update soon.
kain-boa chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
great chapter as usual, love how draco gets absorbed in his studies.

keep up the great work
padfootedmoony chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
amazing job with this so far. Keep up the great work and update again soon!
Antimuppetmadness chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
That evil girl reviewed first.

I loved this so much. Little baby Lukas! So cute. And I love how Draco thought he was going to break the baby or something.

Draco is totally gorgeous, so sad that the scar is marring his perfect skin. So is he going to breakfast shirtless then? M *imagines Draco shirtless* that'll be nice.

I love Bill trying to get Draco to go to breakfast and how Ginny thinks she'll be able to get him out there.

We all thought you were dead when you didn't update so I'm glad you aren't but annoyed it took so long. *Tries to looks angry and fails*

Update soon.

Josie.
itsalltoofamiliar chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
brilliant x
Chicklepea chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
YAYYAYAYA! You updated! It's ok, I understand, a freak meteor hit your house and you had to hide in the cellar for weeks on end, living off of the bugs that live in furballs! You poor thing!

Loved the update! Draco holding the baby was adorable, and Lukas is a cute name for the baby! I like how Draco is adapting, he has a sort of, teenage moodyness when it comes to people fussing over him. That grumbling look. It's hilarious!

I can't wait for your next update! And I can't belive you left us with a cliffhanger! Meanie! You'll be having meteors thrown at your house at this rate...well, once your computer has been moved to saftey and all your story removed from its memory...

Some Ginny/Draco interation in the next chapter then? *super grin* Coolness! Take care, and I mean real care, like, wrap yourself in bubblewrap or something, and I'll see you next tuesday when I review your next chapter, xx Chicklepea
Nienna100 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
You made me change my msn name! It was "Where on Earth is decoding"

hmm...

“You still haven’t met the newest addition have you?” asked Bill.

“Bill, I pulled it out of your wife. We’ve met,” said Draco dryly. - so funny

Me and muppetmadness had two theories

A) (this is crdited to the muppets) You were writing this one day and spun around in your spinny chair at your desk. Accidentally you brushed the shelf with your bowling balls on it. One by one, in terrible slowness, the bowling balls fell. The first knocked you unconsious onto the floor, the second knocked your washing basket on top of you so you got stuck and the rest all trapped you under the basket so you couldn't lift it off. Then you were slowly but surely filing your way out with a nail file

B) (this is purely mine) A car crash! You were walking along the street re-reading Deathly Hallows when, suddenly, a car streams down from the sky. Its a feral ford anglia! Driven by Dogrid, Hagrid and Dobby's baby. SMASH! You fly backwards into the cafe nearest to you and sink into a coma

But I'm glad neither of our scenarios were true. Great chapter! Keep writing! PLEASE
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Haha. I nearly started cheering when I saw that you'd posted! - seriously I missed the story so much! My Tuesday's are always perked up by this :D

I'm glad you mentioned that emptiness that the disownment had left him with - hopefully Draco won't find himself all left alone in an empty dark room with angel flight anytime soon... :

The dream(?) sequence is an interesting bit - I'll be looking forward to see where that goes in the not so distant future!

Until next week!

Bright Eyes
muppetmadness chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
YES! You aren't dead! I was afraid the lack of food in the washing basket might have killed you.

And OMG! SUCH a perfect name! And Godfather? So going to be interesting!

This bit made me laugh ; "when you are at fancy dinner parties and whatever it is you rich people do"...yeah.. like he's going to be going to thm ...what with his whole getting disowned and therfore not welcome at said wizard dinner parties! The disownment thing was a bit over Bill's head there :P

Looking forward to the cnversations between Ginny and Draco...wel IF it is a conversation and not just her whacking him round the back of the head and dragging him into the kitchen!

O and Roo is having a Harry Potter Party on Thursday **jumps for joy** and we'll made lots of videos so you can wish you were there!

Roo of Muppetmadness!
anon chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I don't know if I can keep reviewing...I mean you did make everyone wait a pretty long time. Just kidding! Everyone is entitled to some time off especially when life takes over for a while. Besides, this chapter was really good. It was worth the wait. I hope your life has calmed down a bit and enjoy the remainder of your summer. Can I expect another chapter next Tuesday?
Ezmerelda chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
As always, the story is great. Draco's reaction to the baby was hilarious, and rang so true! How many times have I heard people (usually male) say they're afraid to hold a newborn, "I might break it."

My life has been so hectic, I didn't even realise how long it's been since the last update. And although no meteor hit my house, the inside looks like it had. :)

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Gilgaer chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
YES! I hope you realized that I checked FF EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, MORNING AND NIGHT FOR THIS UPDATE? But it paid off...and no, there will be no freak meteor landing on your house (knock and wood) because you have to update and complete the story, or I will live my life in a little hut writing it myself until I can possibly guess at the ending.

But, as you may realize, I loved it! A few grammar/ spelling/ punctuation errors (misplaced commas and 'thought' instead of 'though') but other than that it was perfect. Thankyou for fulfilling my life...and sadly, I'm gone next tuesday, so, until I can read it...adieu.

!~Gilgaer