Reviews for The Decoding
Nienna100 chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
You made me change my msn name! It was "Where on Earth is decoding"

hmm...

“You still haven’t met the newest addition have you?” asked Bill.

“Bill, I pulled it out of your wife. We’ve met,” said Draco dryly. - so funny

Me and muppetmadness had two theories

A) (this is crdited to the muppets) You were writing this one day and spun around in your spinny chair at your desk. Accidentally you brushed the shelf with your bowling balls on it. One by one, in terrible slowness, the bowling balls fell. The first knocked you unconsious onto the floor, the second knocked your washing basket on top of you so you got stuck and the rest all trapped you under the basket so you couldn't lift it off. Then you were slowly but surely filing your way out with a nail file

B) (this is purely mine) A car crash! You were walking along the street re-reading Deathly Hallows when, suddenly, a car streams down from the sky. Its a feral ford anglia! Driven by Dogrid, Hagrid and Dobby's baby. SMASH! You fly backwards into the cafe nearest to you and sink into a coma

But I'm glad neither of our scenarios were true. Great chapter! Keep writing! PLEASE
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Haha. I nearly started cheering when I saw that you'd posted! - seriously I missed the story so much! My Tuesday's are always perked up by this :D

I'm glad you mentioned that emptiness that the disownment had left him with - hopefully Draco won't find himself all left alone in an empty dark room with angel flight anytime soon... :

The dream(?) sequence is an interesting bit - I'll be looking forward to see where that goes in the not so distant future!

Until next week!

Bright Eyes
muppetmadness chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
YES! You aren't dead! I was afraid the lack of food in the washing basket might have killed you.

And OMG! SUCH a perfect name! And Godfather? So going to be interesting!

This bit made me laugh ; "when you are at fancy dinner parties and whatever it is you rich people do"...yeah.. like he's going to be going to thm ...what with his whole getting disowned and therfore not welcome at said wizard dinner parties! The disownment thing was a bit over Bill's head there :P

Looking forward to the cnversations between Ginny and Draco...wel IF it is a conversation and not just her whacking him round the back of the head and dragging him into the kitchen!

O and Roo is having a Harry Potter Party on Thursday **jumps for joy** and we'll made lots of videos so you can wish you were there!

Roo of Muppetmadness!
anon chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I don't know if I can keep reviewing...I mean you did make everyone wait a pretty long time. Just kidding! Everyone is entitled to some time off especially when life takes over for a while. Besides, this chapter was really good. It was worth the wait. I hope your life has calmed down a bit and enjoy the remainder of your summer. Can I expect another chapter next Tuesday?
Ezmerelda chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
As always, the story is great. Draco's reaction to the baby was hilarious, and rang so true! How many times have I heard people (usually male) say they're afraid to hold a newborn, "I might break it."

My life has been so hectic, I didn't even realise how long it's been since the last update. And although no meteor hit my house, the inside looks like it had. :)

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Gilgaer chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
YES! I hope you realized that I checked FF EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, MORNING AND NIGHT FOR THIS UPDATE? But it paid off...and no, there will be no freak meteor landing on your house (knock and wood) because you have to update and complete the story, or I will live my life in a little hut writing it myself until I can possibly guess at the ending.

But, as you may realize, I loved it! A few grammar/ spelling/ punctuation errors (misplaced commas and 'thought' instead of 'though') but other than that it was perfect. Thankyou for fulfilling my life...and sadly, I'm gone next tuesday, so, until I can read it...adieu.

!~Gilgaer
A'Wunderkind chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Yay, you are alive! And produced another wonderful chapter! Glad to know that everything is going alright! Great name for the baby! I can't wait for the next installment, Ginny being all saucy now!
pansymoomalfoy chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
omg you live!

i almost had a heart attack when i saw you updated. :)...heh, freak meteor indeed.

anyway this chapter was awesome as all your chapters are. the humor was very well placed and i had tears in my eyes when you revealed the babys name and that draco would be the godfather(although i guessed that would happen). excellent as always-cant wait for the next chapter!
FHGVZEhyde chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I thought you were dead. No, seriously. But I'm SO FREAKING GLAD YOU'RE NOT! i haen't laughed at a story in ages and I have to say this line...“Bill, I pulled it out of your wife. We’ve met,” said Draco dryly...drove me nuts for like, three minutes solid. So Draco. And I was right! They made him godfather! I thought they would name the baby Drake, after Draco, get it? Anyway, Lukas is good to, actually very fitting. Please don't make me wait a month to find out how Ginny makes Draco come to breakfast, or how the Order reacts to Draco's wicked awesome scar.

Love you and love your stories. Don't ever do that to me again.

FHGVZEhyde
ralyks chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
lol. I hadn't thought of a freak meteor, but next time you don't update on a tuesday, I'll immediately think of that. sigh.

Loved it, as usual.
Katie chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Yay! The story has been continued! You had me scared there for a while. Can't wait for the next one!
sacred dishwater chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
have i told you recently that i love you... lol

you're amazing!
x-kuroi-ame-x chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Yay! you live! i'm so glad that you finally updated! great chapter, I like how they named the child Lukas. very cute.

can't wait for the next chapter
Faith Maguire chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Woohoo. Nice filler chapter, and little baby Lukas is awesome. (Although I assume the dream sequence is plotty...) I've been at college all week getting ready for my freshmen, and this is the first day I've had more than a two hour break before 9 pm. And you updated! Woo! Thanks! See you next week... after classes start... _
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I'm so glad you finally updated XD I wonder what the clear liquid is at the end...I love the name Lukas Arthur (even if the initials is "law"). It seems really fitting as well as naming Draco godfather. (I'm so glad you didn't name the baby Draco...it would be too weird...) Anyways, love this chapter!
2,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »