Reviews for The Decoding
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I was wondering if I needed to write up an obituary for you. Your a-l-i-v-e! Update next Tuesday! (as in next Tuesday not three weeks from now)

Oh, you heard of the block of ice that struck a house either in Medeso or soemthing like that. (or was it the Medeso family or something) Don't worry just make sure you don't have airplanes go over your house. (Yikes, that's danger for me!)

Thanks for updating, glad to know your living.

pansymoomalfoy chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
hey...its been forever since u updated. ive been checking like every other day. this is unlike u. ... hope everythings ok...
apprentice assassin chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
baby boy? I'd say they'll name him Lukas...but that may be me being overly sentimental, and the fact that it's three a.m. I read from The Code, to The Code Breaker and straight through to this chapter...I must say, I was a little wary when I started reading. Your entire concept was so far out of what's out there, it scarily refreshing, quite original. To say nothing of the fact that you're an incredible writer, your blend of prose and dialogue is very well done, and your characters are all quite well done. And if I write anymore, I'll start rambling. So, good job, well done, this is your review, so update soon please!
DazedandAmused chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
wow~! draco is a genius, you're a genius :P

continue cuz i (and probably loads of others) love it loads!

thanks :)

Meghan chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
my lovely, most favoritest author... is everything all right?

i'm anxious for the next update, and hoping you're alive and well!
DazedandAmused chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
:) wooe-t

FalconWing chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Love this story so much. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it's soon.
Shining Bright Eyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Just a bt worried, it's that time again and it's been about 3 weeks now... 228 reviews - that's a lot - we love you! Hope all is well. I sent you message about someone posting your story on - i hope you got it. Please give me an email back.

Bright Eyes

ps i wish i could double review logged in... :(
thegreatescape chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
hey! Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is alright with you, if there is something going on then i hope its not too serious.

You are a great writer!
R2D2 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Are you ok? I'm really not just asking because I need the next chapter (although that would be nice), I am concerned. We haven't heard from you in weeks, and I do hope that you and your loved ones are well. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
natalie chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Please up-date soon I really want to see what happens next!
queen of the leaves chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
(cries) are you dead? should i go into mourning? wear a black band around my arm, light a candle in memory, cover my face with a veil, place ashes on my head? have you gone into catatonic state after reading the epilogue of deathly hallows? if so, i will gladly riot in the streets in your name. as a memorial, you see.
Tanequil chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Hi there, I've been following your lovely series, and I really can't wait to find out what happens to Draco and the others next. Hope you update soon! I absolutely love your stories.
fierysprite717 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
hey Aduro-

just wanted to say how much i love your writing, *its genius.* i love the code series and i was wondering when you were goning to update- its been like 2 weeks.
Pointed Square chapter 3 . 8/9/2007

It's been two weeks since the last confession... heh... i mean update-tion (heh... i made a new word)... I am going through hardcore withdrawal symptons...

subtle, aren't I?... did it work?

2,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 140 .. Last Next »