Reviews for The Decoding
kalmaegi chapter 39 . 7/21
Harry and Draco are always so funny when they interact here. Dorks.

I realize everything happened so fast. And while put out, I can't really see Lucius prolonging the rescue when he could have done it in one fell swoop(?). Because he's efficient like that. As anticlimactic it was. But Claire is an annoying so if her end was to become crushed mercilessly like the cockroach that she is then I'll take delight on that.

Lord Draco died. Not the death I'd think to mourn but it hit hard. Am I even making sense? Ugh.

Man, I can't even remember when I discovered this series. Give or take four years. Five if I didn't have my 2011 account back then. Thank you, Boredom. Finally have the courage to see the end of this particular Book. Otherwise I would have resorted to watching Hello Monster, skipping an episode be damned. Heh. Sorry, Lee Hyeon.
kalmaegi chapter 37 . 7/21
Percy and Lucius. I was debating with myself if Lucius was really alive like my once obsessed mind tells me and then Ginny's necklace made an appearance and I was like 'at least she'd be saved by a Malfoy' so yeah, close enough. Ahh Percy. Good to see you. Not quite well with that baggage of paperwork but physically fine.
kalmaegi chapter 36 . 7/21
Well, that went well. Hello Moon Calendar, always a pleasure. Though I never see you mentioned around this parts before. Always been in Asia with their yokai.
kalmaegi chapter 34 . 7/21
"Told you" Let me sob like a sissy for that high arrogant moron.
Laura 001 chapter 39 . 7/16
Nooooo! you can't end this part now! Great chapter as usual, I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
00 chapter 39 . 7/14
Ooops. re last post. I meant, pleas do more on Lord Draco. I know it's complete. But... He's so much fun.
00 chapter 39 . 7/14
Like it, but I hope you will post the next park soon. I also want your other story updated. Pretty plrase.
Szefi13 chapter 39 . 7/12
This was one of the most fascinating storyline, I have come across in the last couple of years. Can't wait until next story is up and finished:)
sesshoumaru4me chapter 39 . 7/12
Thank you! I look forward to the End Code!
BlackRose851 chapter 39 . 7/10
great! cant wait for The End Code! :D
Curious chapter 39 . 7/7
Thank you for coming back to finish this story.. I am very happy you didn't leave us..

I was wondering.. Is "Explaining Drsco Malfoy" ever going to come out or were you going to stop with fi ishibg the Code series? I was always intrigued by that plot but if you don't see yourself continuing it, that's cool too..

Thanks ks again for this, this is awesome! I will see how Drsco is going to make sure Harry is the chosen one..
ShinobuSaiga chapter 39 . 7/6
Its a good thing Draco at least decided to say good bye to Harry... and that he listens (somewhat) to advice. Ginny would have made him pay greatly if he sent her just a note...

Looking forward to the next story :)
frznlights chapter 39 . 7/5
Thanks for another amazing adventure! This has been my favorite series for so long and I was ecstatic to learn that you were continuing it. Thank you so much, words are inadequate to describe how much I love this whole series, your characters - or your versions of Rowling's characters, the snark, and the humor, and most of all Draco. I've reread these chapters so many times. Thanks for a great escape into an amazing world!
TwoRollsOfParchment chapter 39 . 7/5
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*attempts to breathe deeply and calm down*
*fails*

OMGOMG this is amazing I've been waiting forever for the last chapter I love you and I love this series omg
Thank you for posting the last chapter. If my time is soon, at least I might go peacefully. Though I could stay for one more story... :DDDDDDD
Nameless chapter 39 . 7/4
OhMyGod! Estoy tan emocionada que solo puedo escribir en español! Me encanto! Claro que me dejo con ganas de más. How can I wait until the end of summer for the End Code? Well this book was amazing, I loove how Draco is changing and Lord Draco is awesome!
I'll be waiting for more!*-*
2,155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »