Reviews for The Decoding
tp chapter 39 . 8/30
I am thrilled, no beyond thrilled, to see you writing again! Super happy to be reading this, and looking forward to the next story.
Why is it that every time Ginny and Draco interact, Ginny gets the best of Draco?
DragonPrincess38 chapter 39 . 8/28
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to read the next book of The Code.
KariAnn chapter 29 . 8/13
In January 1998, Ginny would be 16, Ron 17, Fred & George 19 and Percy 21. They were born respectively August 11, 1981, March 1, 1980, April 1, 1978 and August 22, 1976 make Ginny and Percy 11 days short of 5 years apart in age. Of course this makes me really sorry for Molly. She spread out the 1st 2 kids and jam packed the rest.
Phoenixchick chapter 39 . 8/13
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you actually came back! I've followed this series for AGES and was literally doing my annual check to see if you were ever going to update...lo and behold, you actually finished the third book! So, of course, I had to re-read the whole series for the umpteenth time (no complaints here), and it really is incredible to see the growth and thought that you put into this. I can't say I'm terribly happy about waiting for the next series-I have, after all, graduated from both high school and college since the inception ) Nevertheless, I will keep waiting and checking for The End Code, even if that means sneaking away from my future children or my future retirement home, lol. Thanks so much for updating!

(BTW, Lord Draco may be the most compelling character I've ever come across. The scenes in the haunted house at the dinner table and during his "death" had me shedding a couple of gangster tears).
Nacilme chapter 39 . 8/12
I've just finished the series. And the club can't even handle me right now! Universes have spined in the wrong directions and I just know that your trilogy has been life-changing-goodness for me in terms of fandom. I love your Draco. And I love your Bill. And the relationship between them is so great that I can't even complain about the missing Ginny tag. I finished The Code and just couldn't fit Ginny just yet in the plot. Really. Palpitations galore. Too much love. And maybe we'll figure out how to adult someday. But for now, enjoy your new house and write a lot for The End Code! See you soon!
Other than this is one of the best fics I have ever read in my life and I've only read the whole thing about 3 times, I don't have much to say. :)
Please please please update fast! I've been following this story for a long time and the suspense is killing me. This is by far the best and greatest story I've ever read and I think about it often. Please don't keep me in the dark for long.
brianaangel chapter 39 . 7/28
Oh my gosh...I was slightly worried that this whole series was going to end so soon, but seeing that you have another sequel I'm mollified. I just want to thank you for not abandoning this fic and updating. This became one of my most favorite fanfic series with your beautiful writing and interesting plot lines. Thanks so much and can't wait to read more.
brianaangel chapter 38 . 7/28
Man I love this story...such rich details and brilliant characters.
cbac1990 chapter 39 . 7/27
One of the most brilliant aspects of your writing is the fact that you have effortlessly punched holes on a character that could-have-been "perfect." Really great characterization of Draco And his flaws! I love how he still is human in spite of all his super abilities.

Another great facet is how you portray voldemort. Some writers would have left him with less power than you had given amd yet by portaying him having equal to more power than Dumbledore/Draco/Harry, it gives the story a dynamic that truly is brilliant.

Yet, Voldemort isn't Draco's rival - he's Harry's. Draco's rival is ultimately himself. Truly beautiful! I simply cannot wait for the next installment.
IsaNox chapter 39 . 7/26
I'm finally reviewing. I started reading this series back when you were writing the first one. At some point, after one of A break in The Decoding, I decided to wait until it was all finished. I started reading again at the completion of this story. On one hand, I'm happy it's not over, but on the other, I feel like I expected a conclusion and didn't get it. I really like your Draco. I like his development. I like reading and seeing your own development as a writer. You can see your own improvement over the past years. I can't wait for the next book. I suggest though that you change the summary of this book and not call this a trilogy as it gives people the wrong expectation.
Vet chapter 39 . 7/25
I was so friggen excited when saw that you had resumed this fic, and you have not disappointed. This was one of the stories that I was sad didn't get finished, and now hopefully it will! I didn't not see any of these last few chapters coming and I am so on for the ride. Can't wait for the End Code!
MikoHatome chapter 39 . 7/23
I cannot believe the last part is finally coming. This story is just so amazing - I have reread this series dozens of times and I still love it. Your character portrayals are lifelike and realistic, it's one of the few stories that I find myself even rooting for Lucius. Definitely my No. 1 Draco Malfoy -no - No. 1 favorite Harry Potter fanfiction story. Keep up the awesome work and I greatly look forward to more stories!
lulubram chapter 20 . 7/22