Reviews for The Decoding
Kris Senju chapter 5 . 1/15
damn voldemort. man draco is as angsty as most teens right now
Kris Senju chapter 4 . 1/14
well thats every teenager when we are doing something 2 more minutes please
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 1/14
craziness thats what that was
Kris Senju chapter 2 . 1/14
lol poor harry. bruhh thst must be so awkward in that plsce a little bit. my poor brain needs bleach
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 1/14
that has to suck and i hate throwing up the stomaugh flu is going around in my area and withdrawl is not pretty if seen to many family members go through it.
ColorsAndWords chapter 6 . 1/2
The Americans (Statesians? What do y'all call us?) wouldn't understand the "backwards peace sign". Our equivalent is the "middle finger" or "flipping them off". The more you know!
Fanficcgirl chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Mabye you could post a new story filled with deleted parts from all the code series I would love it if you did (given you haven't already deleted them that is which I really hope you haven't as I would love to read them)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 39 . 12/11/2015
Ohhh man! What a thrilling adventure it has been so far! Claire's end was perfect, btw. Just how Lucius would have handled the situation. Thanks for another exciting read :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Being "taken out by a girl" wouldn't be a joke if they felt that males are females were equal. It's a joke because us girls are weak, pathetic creatures that nobody should want to be and everybody needs to protect.

Don't you think that's a sad idea? Don't you think it's related to the one third of all women who face sexual assault at least once in their lives, because they're taught to see themselves as weaker than men and vulnerable to victimising?
Guest chapter 39 . 11/4/2015
Where is the end code? Still waiting for it or is that a wasted effort?
LuLaine chapter 39 . 11/3/2015
So, where was I while you finished this BRILLIANT fic? :O Can't believe I didn't notice you posted new chapters. God, going to stop studying right now and read it all. And Lucius is alive (passed my eyes through the last two chapters)? So glad. I like him. ;) Ok. I'm not being coherent here. I just love this fic so much!
Audino chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
The End Code huh…Literally an end to the first part of the story The Code. The day you finish that is the day I'll personally find you and thank/kiss the living daylights out of you for writing this amazing masterpiece
Droll Calendar chapter 38 . 10/19/2015
Percy is so blasé sometimes - "And he had gone through all the trouble of getting a dead body…that was just poor timing". I love this new take on Percy instead of an all-too-serious paper-pusher
Latin Calendar chapter 37 . 10/19/2015
FRICK you are freaking killing me! Now Lucius Malfoy appears? NOW LUCIUS MALFOY appears?! LUCIUS?!
Norse Calendar chapter 37 . 10/19/2015
I'm so stoked that you came back btw? I've been reading and re-reading your stories the past years, convincing myself that the journey of the story would be worth the unfinished ending of it. BUT NOW I HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
2,194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »