Reviews for The Decoding
Droll Calendar chapter 38 . 10/19/2015
Percy is so blasé sometimes - "And he had gone through all the trouble of getting a dead body…that was just poor timing". I love this new take on Percy instead of an all-too-serious paper-pusher
Latin Calendar chapter 37 . 10/19/2015
FRICK you are freaking killing me! Now Lucius Malfoy appears? NOW LUCIUS MALFOY appears?! LUCIUS?!
Norse Calendar chapter 37 . 10/19/2015
I'm so stoked that you came back btw? I've been reading and re-reading your stories the past years, convincing myself that the journey of the story would be worth the unfinished ending of it. BUT NOW I HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Galleic Calendar chapter 36 . 10/19/2015
I cannot emphasise how smart and wonderful the plot is. How it's intricately woven around different events and theories and can I please just have a mental orgasm now from this story?
Latin Calendars chapter 36 . 10/19/2015
CALLED IT! CALLED IT CALLED IT SO BAD! Draco as the chosen one! But no it can't be that simple can it others will still play a huge part but oh my goodness LOVING THIS so bad!
Luizals chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
OH MY BLODDY FUCKING FUCK! This was so awesome I don't have the words.
Firstly, let me just congratulate you on your unbelievably amazing plot and plot consistency. Really, color me really fucking impressed. The characters, the turns, the writing, the pace, the pairings, everything is on point. It's so good, Gosh.
I just can't express how happy I am with this fix, Draco's genius is seriously well written ! Love genius stories and they normally aren't so good or lengthy. Thank you! This was a hell of a journey.
Hope the next part will come soon.
Really awesome.
doomreaper chapter 39 . 10/13/2015
please update. My heart can't actually take the suspense. Yours is the best Draco inclusive fanfiction without turning Draco into a total softie and I adore it. Please update. I'm aware that this message will not make you update if u don't want to or don't have the time or other things but please please try.
Kat chapter 30 . 10/8/2015
I absolutely love this series and really hope the next installment comes out soon. You do a great job giving the characters complexity. It also is nice on this site to have a writer who actually pays attention to things like grammar and spelling (which is true of some other authors, but not as many as ideal).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wow! Amaizing story line, great character development and on the top of everything: Draco. I can't find words to explain how thankful I am that you decided to continue the story. I read all 3 parts, and I'm impatienly waiting for the 4th one. Great job!
Can't wait to see you updating again.
aithinne chapter 39 . 9/27/2015
Old school reader here (muppetmadness on back into the day)... just want to say how stoked we are for the fic being continued, and for The End Code... I was talking to a university friend about you updating (like, 9 years, crazy right, there's always hope etc) and they freaked out, turns out they used to read it too and didn't know it had been updated...small world!

Keep doing what you're doing, it's fantastic! Love the direction this is going, but Draco sure as hell better leave some good letters for Bill and Ginny I stg.
yoyoyippityyo chapter 39 . 9/22/2015
Hey I love your story! wheb are you posting the end code?
theangelsarecoming chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
NOOOOOOO WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
tp chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
I am thrilled, no beyond thrilled, to see you writing again! Super happy to be reading this, and looking forward to the next story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Why is it that every time Ginny and Draco interact, Ginny gets the best of Draco?
DragonPrincess38 chapter 39 . 8/28/2015
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to read the next book of The Code.
2,197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »