Reviews for The Decoding
brianaangel chapter 38 . 7/28/2015
Man I love this story...such rich details and brilliant characters.
cbac1990 chapter 39 . 7/27/2015
One of the most brilliant aspects of your writing is the fact that you have effortlessly punched holes on a character that could-have-been "perfect." Really great characterization of Draco And his flaws! I love how he still is human in spite of all his super abilities.

Another great facet is how you portray voldemort. Some writers would have left him with less power than you had given amd yet by portaying him having equal to more power than Dumbledore/Draco/Harry, it gives the story a dynamic that truly is brilliant.

Yet, Voldemort isn't Draco's rival - he's Harry's. Draco's rival is ultimately himself. Truly beautiful! I simply cannot wait for the next installment.
IsaNox chapter 39 . 7/26/2015
I'm finally reviewing. I started reading this series back when you were writing the first one. At some point, after one of A break in The Decoding, I decided to wait until it was all finished. I started reading again at the completion of this story. On one hand, I'm happy it's not over, but on the other, I feel like I expected a conclusion and didn't get it. I really like your Draco. I like his development. I like reading and seeing your own development as a writer. You can see your own improvement over the past years. I can't wait for the next book. I suggest though that you change the summary of this book and not call this a trilogy as it gives people the wrong expectation.
Vet chapter 39 . 7/25/2015
I was so friggen excited when saw that you had resumed this fic, and you have not disappointed. This was one of the stories that I was sad didn't get finished, and now hopefully it will! I didn't not see any of these last few chapters coming and I am so on for the ride. Can't wait for the End Code!
MikoHatome chapter 39 . 7/23/2015
I cannot believe the last part is finally coming. This story is just so amazing - I have reread this series dozens of times and I still love it. Your character portrayals are lifelike and realistic, it's one of the few stories that I find myself even rooting for Lucius. Definitely my No. 1 Draco Malfoy -no - No. 1 favorite Harry Potter fanfiction story. Keep up the awesome work and I greatly look forward to more stories!
lulubram chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Love it !
kalmaegi chapter 39 . 7/21/2015
Harry and Draco are always so funny when they interact here. Dorks.

I realize everything happened so fast. And while put out, I can't really see Lucius prolonging the rescue when he could have done it in one fell swoop(?). Because he's efficient like that. As anticlimactic it was. But Claire is an annoying so if her end was to become crushed mercilessly like the cockroach that she is then I'll take delight on that.

Lord Draco died. Not the death I'd think to mourn but it hit hard. Am I even making sense? Ugh.

Man, I can't even remember when I discovered this series. Give or take four years. Five if I didn't have my 2011 account back then. Thank you, Boredom. Finally have the courage to see the end of this particular Book. Otherwise I would have resorted to watching Hello Monster, skipping an episode be damned. Heh. Sorry, Lee Hyeon.
kalmaegi chapter 37 . 7/21/2015
Percy and Lucius. I was debating with myself if Lucius was really alive like my once obsessed mind tells me and then Ginny's necklace made an appearance and I was like 'at least she'd be saved by a Malfoy' so yeah, close enough. Ahh Percy. Good to see you. Not quite well with that baggage of paperwork but physically fine.
kalmaegi chapter 36 . 7/21/2015
Well, that went well. Hello Moon Calendar, always a pleasure. Though I never see you mentioned around this parts before. Always been in Asia with their yokai.
kalmaegi chapter 34 . 7/21/2015
"Told you" Let me sob like a sissy for that high arrogant moron.
Laura 001 chapter 39 . 7/16/2015
Nooooo! you can't end this part now! Great chapter as usual, I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
00 chapter 39 . 7/14/2015
Ooops. re last post. I meant, pleas do more on Lord Draco. I know it's complete. But... He's so much fun.
00 chapter 39 . 7/14/2015
Like it, but I hope you will post the next park soon. I also want your other story updated. Pretty plrase.
Szefi13 chapter 39 . 7/12/2015
This was one of the most fascinating storyline, I have come across in the last couple of years. Can't wait until next story is up and finished:)
sesshoumaru4me chapter 39 . 7/12/2015
Thank you! I look forward to the End Code!
2,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »