Reviews for The Decoding
Luizals chapter 39 . 10/17/2015
OH MY BLODDY FUCKING FUCK! This was so awesome I don't have the words.
Firstly, let me just congratulate you on your unbelievably amazing plot and plot consistency. Really, color me really fucking impressed. The characters, the turns, the writing, the pace, the pairings, everything is on point. It's so good, Gosh.
I just can't express how happy I am with this fix, Draco's genius is seriously well written ! Love genius stories and they normally aren't so good or lengthy. Thank you! This was a hell of a journey.
Hope the next part will come soon.
Really awesome.
doomreaper chapter 39 . 10/13/2015
please update. My heart can't actually take the suspense. Yours is the best Draco inclusive fanfiction without turning Draco into a total softie and I adore it. Please update. I'm aware that this message will not make you update if u don't want to or don't have the time or other things but please please try.
Kat chapter 30 . 10/8/2015
I absolutely love this series and really hope the next installment comes out soon. You do a great job giving the characters complexity. It also is nice on this site to have a writer who actually pays attention to things like grammar and spelling (which is true of some other authors, but not as many as ideal).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wow! Amaizing story line, great character development and on the top of everything: Draco. I can't find words to explain how thankful I am that you decided to continue the story. I read all 3 parts, and I'm impatienly waiting for the 4th one. Great job!
Can't wait to see you updating again.
aithinne chapter 39 . 9/27/2015
Old school reader here (muppetmadness on back into the day)... just want to say how stoked we are for the fic being continued, and for The End Code... I was talking to a university friend about you updating (like, 9 years, crazy right, there's always hope etc) and they freaked out, turns out they used to read it too and didn't know it had been updated...small world!

Keep doing what you're doing, it's fantastic! Love the direction this is going, but Draco sure as hell better leave some good letters for Bill and Ginny I stg.
yoyoyippityyo chapter 39 . 9/22/2015
Hey I love your story! wheb are you posting the end code?
theangelsarecoming chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
NOOOOOOO WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
tp chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
I am thrilled, no beyond thrilled, to see you writing again! Super happy to be reading this, and looking forward to the next story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Why is it that every time Ginny and Draco interact, Ginny gets the best of Draco?
DragonPrincess38 chapter 39 . 8/28/2015
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to read the next book of The Code.
KariAnn chapter 29 . 8/13/2015
In January 1998, Ginny would be 16, Ron 17, Fred & George 19 and Percy 21. They were born respectively August 11, 1981, March 1, 1980, April 1, 1978 and August 22, 1976 make Ginny and Percy 11 days short of 5 years apart in age. Of course this makes me really sorry for Molly. She spread out the 1st 2 kids and jam packed the rest.
Phoenixchick chapter 39 . 8/13/2015
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you actually came back! I've followed this series for AGES and was literally doing my annual check to see if you were ever going to update...lo and behold, you actually finished the third book! So, of course, I had to re-read the whole series for the umpteenth time (no complaints here), and it really is incredible to see the growth and thought that you put into this. I can't say I'm terribly happy about waiting for the next series-I have, after all, graduated from both high school and college since the inception ) Nevertheless, I will keep waiting and checking for The End Code, even if that means sneaking away from my future children or my future retirement home, lol. Thanks so much for updating!

(BTW, Lord Draco may be the most compelling character I've ever come across. The scenes in the haunted house at the dinner table and during his "death" had me shedding a couple of gangster tears).
Nacilme chapter 39 . 8/12/2015
I've just finished the series. And the club can't even handle me right now! Universes have spined in the wrong directions and I just know that your trilogy has been life-changing-goodness for me in terms of fandom. I love your Draco. And I love your Bill. And the relationship between them is so great that I can't even complain about the missing Ginny tag. I finished The Code and just couldn't fit Ginny just yet in the plot. Really. Palpitations galore. Too much love. And maybe we'll figure out how to adult someday. But for now, enjoy your new house and write a lot for The End Code! See you soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
Other than this is one of the best fics I have ever read in my life and I've only read the whole thing about 3 times, I don't have much to say. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
Please please please update fast! I've been following this story for a long time and the suspense is killing me. This is by far the best and greatest story I've ever read and I think about it often. Please don't keep me in the dark for long.
2,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »