Reviews for Fair Game
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
That was an amazing story! Those girls! Edward was strong though, right until he met the frail human. Then he nearly caved! However, he did the right thing and ended up happier than he'd ever thought possible.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
A lovely way to end this chapter in Edward's journey, and how nice that his Alaskan cousins could help him that way! This a very intriguing look into the Cullen family history, focusing on Edward.
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
Well now, he's battled his way through all three of the most tempting females on earth, and come out safely on the other side, virtue intact! Good going, Edward! Little does he know he's saving himself for his future mate!
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Finally our favorite mind-reader got smart enough to figure a way around the offer Irina was making! Of course, this won't be much help with Kate.
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
It's a dangerous game young Edward plays with Tanya now! They seem to have a liking for each other, but I was surprised to hear her say she loved him. Chances are, Tanya has a different definition of love.
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I really have to wonder why Alice would tell Edward he wouldn't lose a chess match and first thing out of the box, he loses! Very puzzling!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Rather handy to have a mind-reading son to keep tabs on your possible rival! Esme may be sweet-natured and maternal, but she most definitely is not stupid! With Tanya and Edward, I've always thought it was the thrill of the chase that was paramount with her, and perhaps a bit of fear on his part!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
That's quite the power for Kate to have, especially as it seems to have worked real well on Edward! It must have been a chore to be prisoners of the Volturi, and have to seduce their way out of bondage!
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Good thing Eleazar is a man of principle and a certain amount of integrity. This must be why the Cullens and the Denalis all become great friends and nearly family! It was kind of fun to watch the revelation of talents.
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
At least the three mated vampires have averted disaster, but deciding to stay close to their wives doesn't seem to have helped Edward's situation!
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Oops! I missed Irina's name in the introductions, so pardon me. This chapter was kind of a cross between sad and silly. If the guys are truly mated, why would they cheat on those mates? Makes more sense to believe if given a choice, they will choose not to cheat! Of course, Edward is still up for grabs, so to speak!
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Quite a different Denali coven, I must say! No Irina, for one thing, and this share and share alike business is new! As Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh In, "verrry interesting"!
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful end. Resisting the girls leading to resisting Bella's blood. The strange way we learn some lessons. Thanks for sharing.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Good way to get out of that situation. Good for Edward.
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Well, finally he says what he wants and why the girls do not appeal to him.
Body has poor taste...good line.