Reviews for Fair Game
Imaginary1.x chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
OmG! THis is a great fanfiction!

You have no idea how hard it is to find stories involving the Denali Clan! So Far You Are The Only FanFiction Author that I have found that writes about them!

You Rock!

xx LittleMishy93
StarryFaith chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
Thats soo sweet. Loved your fic.
jashaw chapter 11 . 1/31/2008
LOVED this story! I still wish you would write a futuristic one where the girls got to meet Bella. I'd love to hear your take on their take of their Edward and the puny little human girl!
jerseygirl12247 chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
This is the best fanfic I've evre read. Amazing.
zebrasdancing chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
love the story. bvery interesting!
Patrick-Henry chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
Very nice, this was fun to read. I really liked the plot and how you made the characters- very original. Great writing, too. Awesome!
PurpleMatter chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
I was a bit speechless after reading this story. It also inspired me to go out and read everything you've written, and all I can say is BRAVO!
LittleMissJessicaLynn chapter 11 . 10/25/2007
Wow, you made me fall in love with Edward all over again. Thank you.
S.B. Kisses chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
Beautiful story!

I've always wondered how Edward's life was like before Bella and this was a wonderfully written glimpse!

Keep up the fabulous work!
starlightwilight chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
Wow, this was relly good! I loved the way you ended it!
k1ndredsp1r1t chapter 11 . 9/27/2007
This is great. I hope you have more.
ameliefoy chapter 11 . 9/23/2007
Awesome! I loved this! This was one of my friend's favorites. I don't usually read Twilight fanfiction, but this is very good, and I'll be definitely reading more of your fics soon!
amoredward chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
Oh wow! I love how you switched to this point in time. So so good!

I'm still sad, though, that the story has ended. I believe, though, that there was a sequel (or something equivalent) in your profile? I'll have to check that out...)

But wow. This was seriously so good that I can't believe it! You took the Denali characters and gave them such interesting personalities! I feel like this is how they should be in the actual Twilight-verse!

Overall, amazing job. You have such a great talent! Thanks for writing this!

amoredward chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
Ooh, I love this one so much! Maybe the most, even, of all the chapters so far!

I forgot to mention it in the last review, but I love how you have the...what's the word I'm looking for? You make little ironic references to Edward thinking that he'll always be alone, and that no teenage girl could ever be the death of him. So funny!

Great! I'm almost reluctant to read the last chapter, because it is just so good, but I don't have any restraint! Ta ta!

amoredward chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
Oh gosh. So many good parts that I won't begin to quote them. Umm...well I'm going to read the next chapter! It's just too good to resist!

Fabulous work, by the way!

170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »