Reviews for Fair Game
Lion in the Land chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
That was so silly (and I mean that in a very good way) with Emmett, Edward and the bear. Vampire etiquette: what to do when your guest presents you with a live grizzy as a housewarming gift. It was cute to see even Edward befuddled.

I feel so relieved that Eleazar decided to call the girls off. Let's hope they listen to him...guess I'll find out...

Oh, I also think I'm going to like Kate - she seems like she has spunk.

The Predatory Wasp chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
this was really very good.
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Oh my God, I am cracking up so much watching the 'perfect' Cullens go all a tizzy over the threat that is the Denali sisters. This is fun! Thanks for thinking of it, and for writing it, and for sharing it.

Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Hi! geophf sent me as he highly recommends this stoyr. I think it is wonderful to have a fiction focusing on the intriguing Denali coven. I like how you started out with the more familiar Cullens, though. Esme's jealously is hilarious. It's nice to see that mild mannered housewife step it up.

One question - is that Tanya with the black hair? I'm not sure if I (once again) am just projecting my own interpretation as canon, but didn't she have strawberry blonde hair in the books? If so, what's the reason for your change?

Anyhow, nice start, I look forward to reading the rest.

likeamilliontoone chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
What a lovely story! I love that you gave Tanya, Kate and Irina so much more depth and made them so likeable. And your Edward is adorable!
angierox69 chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Good one! thanx for the story
Luv-X-Juliet chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
This was interesting.

I wish you did one after the wedding where the denali coven meet Bella.

Still...Wonderful!
InkHeart17 chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Ha, Edward is a fan of Buffy! And he really was sweet to Kate and playful about it too.
InkHeart17 chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
M Edward in a shower... Oh Irina's even more forward than Kate! I loved this chapter.

Favorite lines:

Apparently my body had poor taste.

“One too few.”

"If there ever comes a day when I do accept that kind of love, she will be the first and last woman for me."
InkHeart17 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
God that banter in Edward's room was sexy.

Favorite line: I was seeing innuendos everywhere
InkHeart17 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
You know I always did wonder if Edward didn't speak a language that a person thought in, would he understand it because the person understands what they're thinking or would he only catch the tone of the thoughts? If the wolves' thoughts were in Quilutte I'd bet they'd be harder for him to read. I like how you had Tanya experiement with that. But oh my gosh, I can't believe she finally won!

Favorite lines were "It takes a lot to nauseate a vampire, but..." and “That wasn't an invitation, Tanya”
InkHeart17 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I loved Edward reading the smut instead of philosophy. He's too cute when he's flustered. But I love how he beats Tanya in chess so much after all her teasing.
InkHeart17 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Oh I like the story of seducing the Volturi. Very interesting. Wow, Kate is naughty AND dangerous.
InkHeart17 chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Nice touch about crushing controllers in competitive video games. You know when Edward said "Trouble" and the Denali coven's approach, I thought of the Teen Titans and when the red light flashes in their base. Oh my gosh, I had a good laugh about that bear as a gift. Instead of a bunt cake or cookies, have a bear! lol. I like how Eleazar doesn't just see gifts, he perceives the person. Very cool. I loved the unveiling of the Cullen talents. Alice's description of what she does was eloquently put. And Jasper's manipulation of Tanya was wonderful. Oh Kate is especially naughty there! This story is great!
InkHeart17 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Rosalie randomly whacking Emmett is too funny. And I'm glad Alice is happy again. A two-day make-up session? Good grief! So when do the Denali ladies make their move?
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »