Reviews for Fair Game
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Oh I hope Alice's vision changes. She's so sad about it. But Rosalie's reaction with Emmett was so funny!
Gleena chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
I love this story. So much of fanfic has the Denalis, and especially Tanya, as villains. I originally read this a while back on Ramblings&Thoughts where I am not a member so didn't review, and I've come back to it here.

I really like the story because of the characterizations, the view of Edward just prior to meeting Bella, and for the way it fills in a blank of the Twilight universe without violating anything in it. I know some of the details are "over-ridden" by new material in BD, but still.

You did a remarkable job characterizing and differentiating the three sisters. My favorite detail is their vocation of writing romance/smut. That is too funny!
happyfacelover chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
O! I love it! I hope you will keep writing. I would love to hear more about it!
cool-gal95 chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
OMC...this was really ...okay, i know i'm saying same things over & over agin, bt wat can i DO? All of ur stories are great. I luv all of them. Kepp Writing! :)
cool-gal95 chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
tht was really a great idea. I was damn worried Edward would lose! LOL
DobbyWobby chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
this is really good, really interesting. i love it!

dobby
ebhg chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
This was wonderful. Edward in the beginning wasn't necessarily out of character, though his speech in the first few chapters had slightly too modern syntax; though it's obvious that the characterizations/speech came easier in later chapters. The story really flows well when Tanya and Edward begin their games of chess. Great job.
Infame chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
I am very sorry about the very few and poor reviews I left, this fic was great! I loved the way you wrote Tanya and her sisters. It was also very well written, thanks for posting!
Infame chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Awesome chapter! I love seeing Tanya trying to seduce Edward!
Infame chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I love, love, love this fic! It's so well written.
Infame chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
This chapter was really great, I love it!
Infame chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
It's well written and great and easy to read!
Infame chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love the first chapter, I can't wait to continue reading! Thanks for posting!
azure0610 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I know you wrote this before Eclipse and BD but now that their out are you ever going to change their descriptions.

You have Tanya, Kate, and Irina with dark hair. Now we know they all have strawberry blond curls (Tanya), platinum blond long straight (Kate) and just blond hair in a chin length bob (Irina)
azure0610 chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
I love this chapter but I got a little lost on Elezar's talent. How would that be a devastating talent?
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »