Reviews for Fair Game
mature twilighter chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
Great Story! I enjoyed it a great deal. I am anxious to see what else you have written here and elsewhere. I love the way you pictured Edward. A great example of self control! Thanks
mature twilighter chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
This is wonderful! Great Storyline. I have been rolling on the floor laughing!
tanwellman chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
very well written, very intersting.

It shed more light into the denali girls. I always wondered about them. Makes me understand more why the cullens think of them as extended family...

thanks for writing!
Sorceress Jade chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Yay Edward!
Sorceress Jade chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
Edward being mentally (and physically and emotionally) molested this way is absolutely disturbing.
Sorceress Jade chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
There's so much in this chapter to comment on I don't know where to begin. So I'll just say its excellent.
Sorceress Jade chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I love the way you portray Rosalie & Emmett and their relationship. You give them a lot of personality, and it's just right. I love the image of Emmett running from her too. ::tee hee::
Sumomo14 chapter 11 . 12/30/2008
this story was so great to read! I wish there were more...good work!
ying131 chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Amazing! I find myself adoring every story you write! This was a very well written/structured and characterized piece. I found that i beleived all the characters and their motivations entirly, Edward, Esme all the denali clan, they seemed to leap off the screen!

Great Work!
Swangal chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
I love this story it is one of my favorites. It is how I imagined the Alaskan coven, and is so different from so many fan fictions. Thanks for writing it!
idonotwrite chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Just read chapter 3...

Esme's reaction to hearing that Carlisle could cheat of "I'll walk until I'm encased in ice and there I shall sit for the rest of eternity." had me laughing out loud, which is not a common occurance for me when reading. hehehe.
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
NIce. Nice. Really good job. This was amazing! I'm going to readint the sequel now!
gigswigs chapter 11 . 9/18/2008
Hi there! Great piece of writing! I really enjoyed it.
Mystery1894 chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
Haha. The part with Buffy the Vampire Slayer was cool! I love love love that show
phantome101 chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
LOL..I was thinking of Bella's reaction while reading this fic and I have to say it would be fun to watch her plan a thousand ways to murder the "denali coven" for all the tricks they used on Edward...
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »