Reviews for Fair Game
phantome101 chapter 11 . 8/24/2008
LOL..I was thinking of Bella's reaction while reading this fic and I have to say it would be fun to watch her plan a thousand ways to murder the "denali coven" for all the tricks they used on Edward...
Sohmakid chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ooh, this is gettin exciting!

Great chapter.
startwithbrooklyn chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Wow! I'm surprised. I actually thought that I was reading Stephenie Meyer's material, it was so good. And I bet the song "I'm gonna getcha good" was playing throughout Tayna, Kate, and Irina's heads while they were trying to get Edward!

All in all, one of the best stories I have come across on this fabtastical website.

PeteTheMagicalUnicorn chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
Alas, I have found it!

I read this story last fall and fell in love with it. Nearly 11 months later I'm searching wildly for it. I didn't rember the author(sorry)or title..only the storyline. I tried key words on the search engine...(didn't find it) And looked it up on google (still didn't find it). Finally, After searching for days I saw the it on someones favorites.

Happy would be an understatement. I was bouncing in joy and grinning like the chesire cat all because of your story. You deserve a round of applause. I loved it then and love it even more now.

oneoflifeslollopers chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
i really enjoyed reading this and seeing your perspective of what might have happened. especially when in the book edward says its just tanya when in fact it's all three. and its funny that in light of all their efforts towards him, and even though he refused them, it's them that he turns too when he wants to kill bella. and esme was SO cute, constantly trying to find him someone to be with. and i feel like cheering edward on with all sorts of edward banners and such :)
jbthatsme33 chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
WOAH! This was really, really, really good! I loved it
debzzz chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
That was beautiful!Really well written and so close to Edward's character!Truly a great fic!
debzzz chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Ahahaha I totally loved this!You write Edward so amazingly well!That was very funny and very well written!A great idea for a fic!I'm off to read the next chapters now!
Lady Nightfeather chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
oh my gosh this was amazing and his strength...

wow...bella is so lucky...

alright there were several logical reveiwing points i had in mind to say as i read but...they flew out of my head with the insinuation that bella was stronger than the succubus...

which she is! cause she's awesome.

ill take this review as the opportunity to say that you write great fan fics for twilight, you capture the cullens greatly in a funny kind of out there way and it is entertaining and great to read! thanks so much!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
' “I can't believe I'm seeing this!” I hissed. Carlisle gave me a weak, sympathetic smile. '

Poor Edward.
Mizra chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
Never have I laughed so hard at the compromising situations Edward seemed to find himself in whenever around the Denali clan sisters. This is truly a good piece to throughly enjoy and I loved every minute while reading it. Good work!
twilightjunkie77 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
and so twilight begins.

this is so imaginative!

i love it!
amgglekim chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
Wow. that was a great fic... I really enjoyed EPOV, its rare to find a well written fic that is all from his view on things, very well written!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
That was brilliant! Sorry that I didn't reveiw many of the other chapters; I got really into it. That was seriously amazing, though. Your characterisation of Edward was immaculate! This is a fanfiction triumph! (Sorry about my strangely formal/posh language; something is wrong with me tonight.)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
I'm getting really addicted now! I'll keep this one short because I want to keep reading but, anyway, it's really great so far!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »