Reviews for Fair Game
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
That was so funny! I still can't stop from giggling. My favourite line, by far - the one that made me laugh the most - was Emmett's:

I always wondered how long it would take her crack. Maybe Rosalie will see how crazy the VISION was too and stop whacking me — or at least, start whacking me in a way I like.

My mother actually came into my room, to see if I was alright because I let out this huge half-giggle half-snort thing and apparently it sounded really weird.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
My God, I can't stop giggling even now! I'm really looking forward to this story. It's absolutely spiffing so far!
Blueflower519 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
This is great. Getting to know more about them.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I absolutely loved that story! Most of it was hilarous! Edward being hunted and terrified is so fun, compared to the always composed one!
Taigh chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
Your characterisation of Edward is brilliant! :D
littletempest chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
Wonderful fic! I really love the way you're portrayed the Denali Coven, I've never seen them written as well as you write them!
Edward-is-hunky chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
:D
Enovie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Read it and absolutely loved every word of it. Some passages are so funny, others are kind of sad. Poor, Edward! I pity him at times. And sometimes he's just too naive and funny to pity him :)
insert random comment here chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
I love your stories! Especially the bear part in this one. "stow the bear" haha.
DarklingShift chapter 11 . 3/6/2008
beautiful.
Aldara Gaea chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Wow. That was a fantastic fic! It was so perfect... you really captured Edward's essence! I have to assume that you wrote this before Eclipse was released though - you described Tanya with black hair, though we're told that she's strawberry blonde. But other than that, absolutely brilliant!
CarolineB chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Ok, please tell me Edward is able to resist. I'm trying to resist reading the last chaper right now so I can relax. :)
CarolineB chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Very interesting twist to how the families met. However I think of the Cullens as a family and the Denali group as a true coven. Excited to read on...
Belle07 chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
wow, one of the best. congrats
Cullenista chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
"Mostly. Well, it left my soul feeling violated. Apparently my body had poor taste."

Priceless. I've always wanted to read about Edward's experiences with the Denali girls, and this is the best.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »